Team for Friday

Bart
Danny Mac Hutch Cooper Wallace
Leonard honeyman Saville Burey
Vogi Afobe

Subs - Long Cresswell Evans Shackleton Mitchell Malone Olaofe

But GR will persist with 5 at the back to start of with..

Bart
Danny Mac, Leonard, Hutch, Cooper, Wallace
Shack, Mitchell
Honeyman
Afobe, Burey

or because I'm not sure who's worse out of Cooper if Malone atm and things quite falling for Afobe.

Bart
Danny Mac, Leonard, Hutch, Wallace, Malone
Shack, Mitchell
Honeyman
Slammer, Burey

Whatever 11 and the form it takes suits me so long as the Obersturmbahnfuhrer is counted among them (and Burey)

Probably wrong to deselect anyone at this point, they are all chipping in where they can, one thing we must start Vlog alongside Afobe. Plenty of time for Burey later in the game.

No more 5 at the back
Bart
Danny Mc
Hutchinson
Cooper
Wallace
Mitchell
Leonard
Saville
Honeyman
German
Afobe
Diamond formation with Mitchell at the back Honeyman at the front.
Could not agree more. If he needs to attack he still has Burey to come on and if he needs to close it out towards the end he can put another midfielder on in place of a striker and finish 451. There is less tendency to sit back if we only have 4 in defence and 5 in midfield helps stop the balls in to our box in the first place.

Rowett will play 5 at the back and he probably should against Norwich. It'll be the same gameplan as tonight but hopefully execute it better. Be hard to beat and frustrate them. If we eliminate the silly mistakes we've been making then we're a different proposition altogether.

Surely changes will be made. Hutch, Saville, Leonard and maybe the German will come in. Cresswell and Cooper have been error prone and Shack has had good moments but I'd bench him. Malone hasn't been great so far but then he pulls out the cross with his wrong foot in the 97th minute that was begging to be put in. I would rest Afobe. The German looked very good when he came on and Burey was a threat tonight and on Saturday. He gives us something we don't have.

Bart
Leonard Hutch Wallace
Dan Billy Sav Malone
Honeyman
Burey The German

I think when Flemming is back in the side we will be a very decent side going forward. The defending needs to be sorted pronto though otherwise we’ll be like the Newcastle side under Keegan winning or getting beat 5-4 every week . However, having said that I’ve still lumped on us at 20/1 E/W for the league .

Bart
Danny, Hutch, cooper,
Lennard, Saville, Billy, Honey, Malone
Adobe ,Burey

Subs Slammer,,Shack, Cresswell, Evans,
We need to start packing out midfield so we can press and cut out players walking through our midfield. So have gone for a fantasy 3 5 2 Formation.

Sorry mate but Murray has been poor by his standards so far. Defensive lapses, passes going astray and has lost a yard.
Think Murray is carrying a knock, was doubtful for Cov but played. Why we are supposed to be after a LB. Would give him a break friday.
Bart
Danny, Hutch, Cooper, Topol
Leonard, Honeyman, Saville, Burey
Afobe, Vogl

No more 5 at the back
Bart
Danny Mc
Hutchinson
Cooper
Wallace
Mitchell
Leonard
Saville
Honeyman
German
Afobe
Diamond formation with Mitchell at the back Honeyman at the front.
I agree, the five at the back if you have mobility in the three in the middle, we are too easy to pass through with though, by pass our midfield and they are on us, back 4 with Leonard floating in front of the middle two, proper holding midfielder,.

How times have changed, remember everyone wanted him out, called him sh!t
All true of course, maybe getting dropped or coming towards the end of your contract & possibly your career has given him a new lease of life. Or maybe he’s just got bitten by the Millwall bug and has become moulded into the “Millwall way”