Stoke City v Millwall match thread

This has been working well lately

Thanks Ed. Great win away, it really was ugly second half but what a well taken goal, Saville’s battling to win the ball and realise Flemming was just as good. Had to win this game considering the results around us on the table., now, where’s my beer…

Well done Wall , 2nd half was backs to the wall defending as Stoke played well until they got to final ball , Long not tested , Honeyman had a very good game worked his socks off MoM for me , big shout to our support ,loud and was 12th man in final 15 .

7pts from 3 tough games sets up Luton tue night nicely . Safe journehome all that travelled .

That was a tough game. We stuck at it and held out.

Reading through parts of this thread. you would have thought we were absolutely hopeless - We weren't. Stoke have a decent home record and were hard to play against. A very good dig deep result in my book, and the squad and manager deserve some serious credit.

Fuck GR off and let him walk home.
COYL.

The table looks good on two counts:
1) The obvious one.
2) That tosspot Ainsworth and his bunch of Hooped wank merchants are getting nearer the trap door.
:grinning:

12.JPG

That was a tough game. We stuck at it and held out.

Reading through parts of this thread. you would have thought we were absolutely hopeless - We weren't. Stoke have a decent home record and were hard to play against. A very good dig deep result in my book, and the squad and manager deserve some serious credit.

Fuck GR off and let him walk home.
COYL.

The table looks good on two counts:
1) The obvious one.
2) That tosspot Ainsworth and his bunch of Hooped wank merchants are getting nearer the trap door.
:grinning:

View attachment 21070
IF, (that's a big if) we can get a win on Tuesday , we'll have a tiny wee cushion points wise. 🤞🤞
COYL

That has to be the luckiest win of the season!

Defence was superb today, but again, 2nd half, midfield were too wasteful with the ball. If Stoke had taken their chances in both halves, we would have lost this, and probably quite heavily!

Only one shot in the 2nd half - from Bradshaw - tells the tale.

We’re going to have to play (and keep possession), so much better away to Luton on Tuesday, otherwise the score line won’t be so flattering!

Shout out to the away support, who were once again fantastic. Pretty much out sung Stoke for most of the game!

Roll on Tuesday!

COYL!
First line of this post is bollocks mate
Agree with most of the rest.

You make your own luck in this game and that team earned it.
Defended to a man brilliantly, reduced them to blazing it 50 foot over the bar.