Should GR get time till Xmas

Do we give GR time till Xmas

• Yes,

• No,

• Not sure

• Go now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rowett quoted as saying we were to passive in the first 10 mins,
Not trying to sound clever but when you sit back with a back 5 its pretty obvious that you are not going to get much of the ball,yet again a team with one win against bottom side and he sets up as if its Man City showing far too much respect.
This is the worst football i have seen at Millwall for quite some time,
The formation changes leaving players looking confused and unsure,
No flow to our game whatsoever,apart from Rotherham when was the last time we had any spell of sustained pressure putting teams underr the cosh and getting the crowd involved,piss poor sterile football and today was reminiscent of hollowhead,had enough time to go Gary!

Rowett quoted as saying we were to passive in the first 10 mins,
Not trying to sound clever but when you sit back with a back 5 its pretty obvious that you are not going to get much of the ball,yet again a team with one win against bottom side and he sets up as if its Man City showing far too much respect.
This is the worst football i have seen at Millwall for quite some time,
The formation changes leaving players looking confused and unsure,
No flow to our game whatsoever,apart from Rotherham when was the last time we had any spell of sustained pressure putting teams underr the cosh and getting the crowd involved,piss poor sterile football and today was reminiscent of hollowhead,had enough time to go Gary!
Excellent post that captures the relevant points about what is wrong with GR and his tactics. Actually saying “tactics” is probably being kind to him. Fuck knows what he’s up to. Clearly the players don’t !

He will get time because James Berylson and Kavanagh will not get rid of him yet. The trouble is, who do we get if he does go? People are saying Nathan Jones. No. Chris Wilder? More of the same. Dean Smith? Failed miserably in his last two jobs. Morison? Muscat? They are fantasy picks as manager. Nobody knows what they will bring. It could end in total disaster and despite all of Rowett's faults, we will not go down if he is still in charge. I am confident of that.

I think there are two viable options only. One is Warnock until the end of the season or Mark Warburton. Warburton has a patchy record but he did an excellent job at Brentford and then QPR and look at QPR now. He plays decent football and is down to earth and could be an alright fit but would still be a gamble. In all honesty, we are not dining at the top table when it comes to managers and attracting them. We will either get an unproven manager or a manager that has failed somewhere.

This is why it's a difficult call. Rowett has never finished in the bottom half of the table for any team he has ever managed in his career. That is a fact. It also a fact that he has been given more money than any other Millwall manager in our history yet we are performing badly. This squad is a lot better than our recent performances and he is not getting the best of out them.

We need a good coach not a merry go round manager, Ipswich got theirs out of an academy set up that's probably where we need to look, otherwise a young European coach whose on the up and coming

He will get time because James Berylson and Kavanagh will not get rid of him yet. The trouble is, who do we get if he does go? People are saying Nathan Jones. No. Chris Wilder? More of the same. Dean Smith? Failed miserably in his last two jobs. Morison? Muscat? They are fantasy picks as manager. Nobody knows what they will bring. It could end in total disaster and despite all of Rowett's faults, we will not go down if he is still in charge. I am confident of that.

I think there are two viable options only. One is Warnock until the end of the season or Mark Warburton. Warburton has a patchy record but he did an excellent job at Brentford and then QPR and look at QPR now. He plays decent football and is down to earth and could be an alright fit but would still be a gamble. In all honesty, we are not dining at the top table when it comes to managers and attracting them. We will either get an unproven manager or a manager that has failed somewhere.

This is why it's a difficult call. Rowett has never finished in the bottom half of the table for any team he has ever managed in his career. That is a fact. It also a fact that he has been given more money than any other Millwall manager in our history yet we are performing badly. This squad is a lot better than our recent performances and he is not getting the best of out them.
Pretty much agree with everything here tbh. The only other thing I would add is that I have read somewhere that we lack an attacking coach which I'm sure would benefit the players.

It also a fact that he has been given more money than any other Millwall manager in our history yet we are performing badly.
Not the first time this has happened with Rowett. Stoke paid 12 million for Benik Afobe, 12 million for Tom Ince and 7 million for Ryan Woods when he was their manager. No wonder they hate him.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...enik-afobe-and-ryan-woods-permanently-for-20m

https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...uddersfield-on-four-year-contract-in-12m-deal

I don't care if it is Rowett or someone new, but for the love of God, ditch the 5 at the back, get on the front foot, play wide men who can cross to 2 forwards, have an attacking midfielder. The players are there ffs.

Why the fuck he didn't get a keeper in when Sarkic went down is a mystery. He had 2 weeks in that international break and did fuck all.

He has nullified Flemming. Emakhu and Nisbet must think they've fucked up coming here. Bradshaw runs all day but rarely sees the ball.

We are boring, easy to pick off, rarely have the ball and a spell of sustained pressure is as rare as rocking horse shit.

Apart from that, it's going well