Should GR get time till Xmas

Do we give GR time till Xmas

• Yes,

• No,

• Not sure

• Go now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, I would take the poll down and lock it away in the Haters Arms for the time being. That Leeds team are pretty decent.

However, at least see what happens against Rotherham, because in reality, we should be able to dismantle them at home with our squad. If we don't, or can't, something needs to be looked at. At times today, we looked pretty decent but lacked in the final third, and that to me, is a tactics problem.

I’m not blaming Billy at all but I just don’t see him as a championship player. I’m not as astute as a lot that go, but watched for the side and backwards passes... he did them a lot.

Some players out there played well today, something just didn’t tick and I cannot put my finger on it........but two sold out games so far, and no results. A good squad......... something is missing.

Have to give him till Christmas in my opinion, he’s had one of the biggest budgets to work with . Can understand the clamouring for him to go now but don’t hold with that . Think he’s done very well with finances and players he’s bought in etc but don’t see who else is out there that could take us up to the next level . He has he’s critics what with playing style etc but we were in the play offs on 08/05 at half time playing this style of football and did our level best to f@@k it up within the next 45 minutes.

I've defended GR in the past but I feel he must go.

There's many reasons but the main one is any manager who consistently picks Billy in a crucial position :arrghh: clearly has limitations which will always lead to the team under-performing :downer:

We basically just played a premiership team and in places it showed, New players are going to need a couple of games to settle, but I am disappointed going down 0-3 at home which leaves the question is Rowett good enough, I'm not sure but I do know his management style bores the shit out of me and I've been travelling a lot less to watch millwall under him.

Very similar shots etc, however their keeper pulled off 3 good saves whereas Bart had no chance although he did save a shot and they reacted quicker to put it away

New managers are unearthed bit like players, sure Ipswich are happy with theirs. Changing managers will always be a risk, especially when the one you have has kept you in the top half regularly. It’s a hard one.

I was surprised he dropped Wes Harding and Saville today. Unless they have not been training lately I cannot understand why they were not selected.
Surely if you play well and are fit you keep your place and if not you are benched.

I’m not blaming Billy at all but I just don’t see him as a championship player. I’m not as astute as a lot that go, but watched for the side and backwards passes... he did them a lot.

Some players out there played well today, something just didn’t tick and I cannot put my finger on it........but two sold out games so far, and no results. A good squad......... something is missing.
"I just don’t see him as a championship player" sadly that's the truth.