Scousers and Ferret botherers N/W

Merseyside OB were out there liaising with the French cops.
Seems like a right waste of money for all the good they did.

I don't know...If it was their idea to use Tear Gas in the fan park, then it was a job well done...
:grinning:

9th video down (no direct link for some reason).

I don't know...If it was their idea to use Tear Gas in the fan park, then it was a job well done...
:grinning:

9th video down (no direct link for some reason).

Basically jibbing in right, left and centre. That's fine. I've done that enough over the years as have many on here I guess, but then don't start bleating on about how hard done by you are. One silly cow even claiming they're not English. Nothing changes. Always someone else. Own it you scouse cunts. They fucking sicken me and always did. But I still chipped in a ton for Hillsborough on the Monday after. No one wants to see 96 people die at a football match. Or 39 for that matter.

Clearly the organisation by the French was not what it should have been for such a big event and they should not be awarded another European final.
The irony is the final was originally scheduled for St Petersburg where the security would have been spot on - and less fans would have travelled.
But always Liverpool and always someone elses fault.
I remember they even tried to blame Heysel on Chelsea fans.

Gonna play devils advocate a bit but I’m not totally convinced that the scouse can take all the blame here. There are many accounts of large gangs of local North Africans/Africans armed with chivs attacking and robbing (both sets of) fans of money, watches and tickets, jibbing the turnstiles and generally running amok while the French OB stand back and let them get on with it.

Yeah I know it wasn’t much different visiting Anfield or Goodison back in the day but the modern British premier league football fan are easy pickings for this kind of vermin. Paris and in particular the area around the Stade De France is a shithole and as much as a lot of people hate Liverpool personally I draw the line at ordinary scarfers and kids getting terrorised by these filth.

Clearly the organisation by the French was not what it should have been for such a big event and they should not be awarded another European final.
The irony is the final was originally scheduled for St Petersburg where the security would have been spot on - and less fans would have travelled.
But always Liverpool and always someone elses fault.
I remember they even tried to blame Heysel on Chelsea fans.
The simple fact is that stadia are built to have a certain capacity.
All the infrastructure around the stadium is built to deal with that.
Entry to the stadium is by ticket only.
When an estimated 20,000 fans turn up with no valid ticket, the system hasn't got a chance of working as it should.
People have asked why there were no problems at the Madrid end.
I would suggest that Madrid fans without tickets stayed at home.

I really don't see the point of turning up at a stadium when you don't have a ticket.

Tear gas and pepper spray are an indiscriminate form of control, and unfortunately innocent people get affected too.
But, what would the scallies have preferred? Baton charges to disperse them?

It is exactly what happened to us at Luton in '85, though I still blame Luton for that as the match was not all ticket.

There is something so thick about Scousers that they simply cannot see that the problems were entirely of their own making, AGAIN!

Agreed but then again what do they when half of Liverpool turn up intent on jibbing in? This lot have form going back to the seventies so matter how much security and planning is used you'll get the same outcome.