Scousers and Ferret botherers N/W

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Wouldn't normally give a toss about that league but am hoping both the above are shedding some tears come the final whistle today. Hate them both with a passion, smug as they come and wanking material for sky and print media. I think Brenford will beat Leeds fair and square, City should win at a canter but won't be getting any favours from the match officials.

City have passed up a few opportunities to kill off the scousers. Got a horrible feeling they will draw with Villa and we'll see a seismic pitch invasion at Anfield.
Would be their own fault mind.
However would be really funny if both games ended level.

Wouldn't normally give a toss about that league but am hoping both the above are shedding some tears come the final whistle today. Hate them both with a passion, smug as they come and wanking material for sky and print media. I think Brenford will beat Leeds fair and square, City should win at a canter but won't be getting any favours from the match officials.
👏👏

I noticed that Grealish never got a look in, unused sub. The sub that did come on scored twice and won them the title. Could never understand why city wanted him and paid so much dough in the first place.

I noticed that Grealish never got a look in, unused sub. The sub that did come on scored twice and won them the title. Could never understand why city wanted him and paid so much dough in the first place.
To stop anyone else getting him?