Scousers and Ferret botherers N/W

My main concern was the missed penalty at the Vermin last Sunday and the attitude after that match didn't seem to be concerned at the loss of two points. Grealish said he was looking forward to winning a title at home with a smile on his face - Gerard would have lapped that up.
Still the the Scousers will be bemoaning the draw at home to Spurs couple of weeks back when they moaned about their tactics.
Three points would have made them champs and the Mancs rueing that penalty.

I noticed that Grealish never got a look in, unused sub. The sub that did come on scored twice and won them the title. Could never understand why city wanted him and paid so much dough in the first place.
They heard the spotters were after him as part of their Champions League and world domination plans, and couldn't risk that happening.

But they don't go ticketless and try to bunk in. They've been telling us that since 89 or whenever it was.
UEFA have made it impossible to skip in to their Finals now. Police cordons, lines and lines of stewards and nobody has a ticket until you turn up at the ground. You need to download the UEFA App if you have been lucky to get a ticket in the ballots etc. You have a confirmation that you have purchased a ticket sent to your app on your phone; when you reach the ground you show Police, then stewards your App; they send you to next line of stewards who scan your app and a QR code appears; this is then shown to the next line of stewards and your told to go to turnstile to scan it and gain entry……fucking palaver

My prefered scenario is a hilarious own goal for Madrid in injury time of extra time scored by whoever in red that i decide to hate most once the game starts.
Or, hoping Sniverpool’s keeper, Becker, does what the Reading goalkeeper did against Luton, and let the Madrid player takes the ball off him in play, waltz round him and tap it into the open net…..

in, as you say, injury time of extra time, and then the ref blows for time and the Scousers lose 1 nil! 🤣