Scousers and Ferret botherers N/W

Unbelievable they really do believe it's never there fault, blaming the authorities for there own fans jumping the gates and thousands of forged tickets causing the delays....... but its not there fault

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-234832_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-234832_Photos.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 28
Don't know about anyone else. But i didnt see any videos of real madrid fans jumping fences or having trouble getting in...
I did see one where they looked slightly Latin looking and someone was definitely shouting in Spanish on the video and there was a distinct lack of red attire on show. However, I did hear later that some locals were also trying to bunk in, so who knows.

I think the only thing the French riot police did wrong was not tear gas them when their planes landed.

We all knew they'd be at it before the game.
We all knew they'd be the victims.
We all knew there'd be innocent 'women and kids getting hurt'
Low life cunts. Fuck 'em. At least they lost
Rome 77
Heysel 85
Wembley 86/89
Istanbul 2005
2007 (not sure where that final was played)
Paris 2022

over a hundred fans killed.
Fans trying to jib in without tickets.
What’s the common demoninator?

Rome 77
Heysel 85
Wembley 86/89
Istanbul 2005
2007 (not sure where that final was played)
Paris 2022

over a hundred fans killed.
Fans trying to jib in without tickets.
What’s the common demoninator?
It was Athens mate, I had tickets, gave them to a mate, he said it was carnage, glad I swerved it

I'm away on holiday at the moment and sat next to some elderly scouse couples around the pool today. Fuck me they all believe it. "That ground shouldn't be allowed to host another final" "The police lost it big time" " All those other clubs moaning about us, is because they don't know what it means to get to a European final"
Deluded c***

Members online