Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

We knew It would be comedy gold all round when that Danish Media Whore took over. But fuck me, him and those tosspots have exceeded themselves..!!
:hehe:

“In three to five years [I want us to be] in the Premier League, in less than ten years that we are a solid, at least mid-table side and in 15 years I want to make sure this club is one of the best and always playing European football,” Sandgaard said. “I will invest as much as needed. I want to bring this club back to what it used to be.”

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

As much as needed aye...

He should take a look how much Villa, Leeds and Fulham spent on wages, transfers, fees etc to get up. And what Derby County, Forest and now Norwich City spend chasing the dream.

And let us remember, it won’t be Charlton fans helping to fund this either, as they only turn up when tickets are cheap or given away.

Besides, I think he needs to focus on keeping them afloat with out any match day income for a minimum of c11 months I reckon. ie the start of next season... rather than promising regular European football!!

I thought I’d read he was worth£150m but just searched and it said more than £350m. If he was going to spend would have thought he would have bought the ground and training

I will spend the weekend in Ulster’s sex dungeon with Dianne Abbott and no alcohol if he ever buys The Valley.

In fact he says that reaching the PL is key to him buying the actual assets. Convenient that.

As Wippa says, the Nigels have been out cringed in the art of oddballery

CAFCsayerCAFCsayer
10:18AM
Mr Sandgaard, build me a team,
Make it the greatest one I've ever seen,
Go put a smile, on Gallen and Bowyer,
Tell 'em that our league 1 days are over

Sandgaard, show us your dream,
Of taking Charlton to the Premier League,
Please turn on your magic beam
And Sandgaard, show us your dream!

:ROFLMAO:

' Please turn on your magic beam ' :rotfl:
Mr Sandgaard build me a team,
I’m only 5 and I have a dream
one that attacks, plays with the ball
scores lots of goals in beating Smallwall

Sod the premier league, europe and all
we are Charlton and you are a tool
Invest your money, buy the ground
sell me a ticket for no more than a pound

You see Mr Sangaard, I have a dream
I know it’s a long shot, even extreme
Sign the players, give us some cheer
I know we can beat Smallwall next year

We knew It would be comedy gold all round when that Danish Media Whore took over. But fuck me, him and those tosspots have exceeded themselves..!!
:hehe:
They haven't peaked yet. If they don't start to win on a regular basis and miss out on promotion i think they'll turn on the Zit monster first, then Danish Dave will be under intense scrutiny, the meltdowns will be hilarious to watch. DD has promised them the big time, they'll hold onto every word of that like the gullible strings that they are. It will all in end tears.

They haven't peaked yet. If they don't start to win on a regular basis and miss out on promotion i think they'll turn on the Zit monster first, then Danish Dave will be under intense scrutiny, the meltdowns will be hilarious to watch. DD has promised them the big time, they'll hold onto every word of that like the gullible strings that they are. It will all in end tears.

This.

Very, very dodgy for the owner to state that they will ‘blow right through League One’... as you are right, they’ll hold him to that!

Watson was probably on 20 grand a week at Forest so even if he’s cut that in half and the other blokes on the same, that’s 1m out of their budget gone on two players! 12 point deduction looming next season (y)
Watson is a Millwall supporter, seen him at games also seen him in the Vic having a drink before a game. Must have been desperate to play in London again tosign for them.

Watson is a Millwall supporter, seen him at games also seen him in the Vic having a drink before a game. Must have been desperate to play in London again tosign for them.

He has earnt enough money by now, dropping to div 3 means he plays every game when fit and is close to home, easing down towards retirement and when he gets to the stage that he isn't up to it the fans won't give him a hard time.

He has earnt enough money by now, dropping to div 3 means he plays every game when fit and is close to home, easing down towards retirement and when he gets to the stage that he isn't up to it the fans won't give him a hard time.

This is The Spotters that we are talking about. If one tripped and fell into the grave at their Nans funeral, it would be her fault.
:grinning:

I’ve stuck £3.50 on Charlton to beat Lincoln today at 2/1, get on it while you can as they are going to be odds on every match from now on as they zoom up the leagues!! ;)

The mighty Lincoln 2-0 Anoraks.

Horsfield9
3:57PM
"Time to get your cheque book out again Thomas !".

Chunes
4:01PM edited 4:02PM
"I know Bowyer will say “We didn’t take our chances we could’ve been 2 or 3 up first half,” but he says that too much. We just got soundly beaten by a league two side".

Last edited: