Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Its a original BR first class sherry glass, circa 1974 very collectable in the world of train enthusiasts.
Nice try wacker......... pretty sure it's only a leftover from the Shell free with a gallon of juice back in the day.
Ulster could be onto something though........ you could drop those fcukers from a multi storey and slip them back in your nan's glass collection without being rumbled.

doing a deal to lease the ground instead of buy could be a coup. He’s worth a right few quid but not on billionaire levels. Not having to find 50 mill now for the ground and training ground frees more funds for investment in the team.
Still don’t think he’s got anywhere near the available funds they think he has to get them to the levels where they THINK they belong.

They are now entrenched in the lower league wage capping and need to get out of League One. Then, if he has the available dosh people claim he has, they might see the benefit then. Getting to their rightful place will take time and money....unless, we are talking about their other rightful place.......
in League Two. That could be a lot sooner.
:smoke:

How much dough has this bloke actually got in ready cash to invest into a football club compared with Berylson or the Huski blokes?

Owning a pro football club must be one of the worst things to get involved in these days with the way things are right now, which makes me doubly suspicious of Danish Dave and his dodgy shoes. There are huge clubs in the championship and indeed league one who have put in tens if not hundreds of millions trying to reach the promised land only to fail again and again.

I suppose for Charlton fans it at least it saves them in the short term but if he really does have untold riches surely he would have bought the valley and the training ground. The biggest winner here is probably Duchalet yet again. He still has the bricks and mortar assets and he’s getting paid more money for a longer time for the club to use them.

If some cunt rolled up out of nowhere in a Millwall shirt playing a guitar and wearing sunglasses you can bet your life that he would be getting nowhere near the adulation he’s getting from the anoraks. If anything he would be told to fuck right off back to where he came from.

Ben Watson lives in Orpington and drove up to Nottingham regularly for training. My mate knows his gardener and got that info from him.
Lord Bowyer says that Charlton are heading for the Premier League and he wants to be the one to guide them there. It might take a while but Sandgaard is there for the long haul.
How deluded is that! I am all up for having high aspirations but that falls into the category of fantasy. They couldn’t even beat Doncaster last week at the Valley in front of some of their fans! I think that Lord Bowyer and Sandgaard should sit down in the Charlton board room, have a long chat, a large drink and a couple of big reality pills to get their minds straight. Then Sandgaard might realise what a complete shower of brown stuff he has bought!

As Wippa says, the Nigels have been out cringed in the art of oddballery

CAFCsayerCAFCsayer
10:18AM
Mr Sandgaard, build me a team,
Make it the greatest one I've ever seen,
Go put a smile, on Gallen and Bowyer,
Tell 'em that our league 1 days are over

Sandgaard, show us your dream,
Of taking Charlton to the Premier League,
Please turn on your magic beam
And Sandgaard, show us your dream!

:ROFLMAO:

' Please turn on your magic beam ' :rotfl:

“In three to five years [I want us to be] in the Premier League, in less than ten years that we are a solid, at least mid-table side and in 15 years I want to make sure this club is one of the best and always playing European football,” Sandgaard said. “I will invest as much as needed. I want to bring this club back to what it used to be.”

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

“In three to five years [I want us to be] in the Premier League, in less than ten years that we are a solid, at least mid-table side and in 15 years I want to make sure this club is one of the best and always playing European football,” Sandgaard said. “I will invest as much as needed. I want to bring this club back to what it used to be.”

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

what’s the old saying? How do you become a millionaire? Make a billion and then buy a football club. Something like that anyway.

🤦🏻‍♂️😂
If that loon keeps coming out with hilarious shit like that i can stop wasting my dough on drugs :grinning: