Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Spotters on CharltonNoLife during their game against Ipswich and then later in the post match thread:

Forever Addickted

”Millwall 1-0 PNE

Definition of kicking an Addick between the legs whilst they're down”

golfaddick

”Millwall winning. Teams around them doing their best to give them a play off place. If they finish in the top 6 team wont like playing them at the Den.
Wembley here they come”

Lazy_eye_metaphor

”Us losing.
Preston losing.
Another nightmare Saturday looming.

That 1 litre bottle of whisky is looking tempting. Question is, will it be enough?”

ross1

”Preston rrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh” (when we went 2 up I guess?)

O-Randy-Hunt

”What a day this is turning out to be. Millwall winning and going up. Palace winning and staying up. We are getting thumped. All I need now is my horses to fall at the first fence. Woohoo.”

soapy_Jones

”Sandgaard you fucking clown!

Palarse 2-0
Spanners 2-0
Charlton 0-6”

Last and definitely the most least, our Millwall hating mate, oohahhmortimer

”You just know they’re getting in them and will fluke them the spawny jammy fuckers! They’ve had such a pony run but so have most around them ffs. 6th spot has been filled by a team on the points below and this year will be a low one as they’re all tripping over themselves to gift the scum a spot in the play offs!”

Today they had a 6-0 drubbing disaster from Ipswich, only to read of more disaster after the game:

“Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we mathematically can’t make play-offs now #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) April 15, 2023

Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spotters on CharltonNoLife during their game against Ipswich and then later in the post match thread:

Forever Addickted

”Millwall 1-0 PNE

Definition of kicking an Addick between the legs whilst they're down”

golfaddick

”Millwall winning. Teams around them doing their best to give them a play off place. If they finish in the top 6 team wont like playing them at the Den.
Wembley here they come”

Lazy_eye_metaphor

”Us losing.
Preston losing.
Another nightmare Saturday looming.

That 1 litre bottle of whisky is looking tempting. Question is, will it be enough?”

ross1

”Preston rrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh” (when we went 2 up I guess?)

O-Randy-Hunt

”What a day this is turning out to be. Millwall winning and going up. Palace winning and staying up. We are getting thumped. All I need now is my horses to fall at the first fence. Woohoo.”

soapy_Jones

”Sandgaard you fucking clown!

Palarse 2-0
Spanners 2-0
Charlton 0-6”

Last and definitely the most least, our Millwall hating mate, oohahhmortimer

”You just know they’re getting in them and will fluke them the spawny jammy fuckers! They’ve had such a pony run but so have most around them ffs. 6th spot has been filled by a team on the points below and this year will be a low one as they’re all tripping over themselves to gift the scum a spot in the play offs!”

Today they had a 6-0 drubbing disaster from Ipswich, only to read of more disaster after the game:

“Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we mathematically can’t make play-offs now #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) April 15, 2023

Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smallwall :wave:

by the way does anybody know how their latest ‘five year plan’ is getting on?
They've hit a couple of minor issues, being dealt with as i type so only a matter time before they finish top three in the premier league. I say top three because Newcastle have had the cheek come along and slightly out spend them hence the downgrade to third. Obviously only a matter of time before they walk that division and take europe by storm.

The 6-0 humiliation at Ipswich was planned to lure other champion league clubs chairmen into a false sense of security so they wouldn't raid the spotters for their star players on free transfers or for peanuts. They were only going to concede five but decided on six when they saw the number of fingers on the Ipswich chairmans right hand.

There's no flies on The Danish Hendrix is there! Wish we had him but lets not dwell on that cause that ship has sailed and we'll have to suffer in silence.

Last edited: