Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Updated to give you the proper writing credit! :grinning:

Just a perfect day (not)
Travelling on an Addicks tour
And then later
Stuck in traffic won’t get there till four!
Just a perfect day (not)
Miss the match so we turn back
Rovers score a goal, the days been cack!
On our way home!
Oh it’s just a perfect day (not)
So glad I spent it in queues! (not) *
Oh such a perfect day, we just lost to an ex spanner’s goal!
We just lost to an ex spanner’s goal!
Just a perfect day (not)
Problems with all our players
Need a striker all day long
It's no fun
Just a perfect day (not)
You make me forget the shit we’re in
Will we ever get promoted then?
Sometime soon!

* Additional material: Peckham Lion.

Spotters jubilant they beat the mighty Burton Albion at home, 3-2, and the fact that we lost at Hull! Conveniently forgetting of course that their recent upturn of wins have been mostly down to one player - Palace loanee Rak Saki who scored 2 more goals for them today!

Let’s see how the spotters fare next season in league 1 without him, as he’s played well enough this season to earn himself a Championship club for next season! If Palace decide to give Saki another loan spell next season, they won’t be giving him to the spotters again, but there is a better option for them! He needs to come to us, a local Championship club ** to finish his football education! I mean, it didn’t do Harry Kane any harm, did it? :grinning:

** (assuming we’re still in the Championship next season!)

Who has a bit of spare time on their hands?

This muppet is now a Wrexham fan because they are winning and the anoraks ain't.
It’s all kicking off on another thread that the muppet has created, extolling the virtues of the Wrexham owners to the shit Danish Dave has served up in his 3 years!

Thought this reply to the muppet was a good one, from supposedly one of his old mates, dickplumb, who clearly now has had enough!

“The stadium only holds 10771, with Wrexham being flavour of the Month I would be surprised if there were any empty seats. You have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon and think that Wrexham are the best thing since sliced bread. Why didn’t you support them when they were doing badly and they weren’t owned by two Hollywood actors?

Most people on this forum couldn’t give a shit about Wrexham yet you continue to extol their virtues and rubbish Charlton, a Club you claim to be a fan of. You will say that i don’t have to read it but it is on a number of threads and it is difficult to avoid.

I am totally pissed off with you rubbishing Charlton, a Club I have supported for 62 years. Yes we all want Sandgaard to go and we want the Club to have a better future. But I will carry on supporting Charlton through thick and thin. This forum has a lot of good posters who want to talk about Charlton.But they get dragged into replies about Wrexham. Your heart is not in Charlton so I don’t understand why you aren’t leaving now instead of June?”

Civil War amongst Charlton supporters? Who’d have thunk that? 🤣

”I am totally pissed off with you rubbishing Charlton”

Why just pick on the forum owner? Everyone rubbishes Charlton - even their own supporters! 🤣

Th
It’s all kicking off on another thread that the muppet has created, extolling the virtues of the Wrexham owners to the shit Danish Dave has served up in his 3 years!

Thought this reply to the muppet was a good one, from supposedly one of his old mates, dickplumb, who clearly now has had enough!

“The stadium only holds 10771, with Wrexham being flavour of the Month I would be surprised if there were any empty seats. You have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon and think that Wrexham are the best thing since sliced bread. Why didn’t you support them when they were doing badly and they weren’t owned by two Hollywood actors?

Most people on this forum couldn’t give a shit about Wrexham yet you continue to extol their virtues and rubbish Charlton, a Club you claim to be a fan of. You will say that i don’t have to read it but it is on a number of threads and it is difficult to avoid.

I am totally pissed off with you rubbishing Charlton, a Club I have supported for 62 years. Yes we all want Sandgaard to go and we want the Club to have a better future. But I will carry on supporting Charlton through thick and thin. This forum has a lot of good posters who want to talk about Charlton.But they get dragged into replies about Wrexham. Your heart is not in Charlton so I don’t understand why you aren’t leaving now instead of June?”

Civil War amongst Charlton supporters? Who’d have thunk that? 🤣

”I am totally pissed off with you rubbishing Charlton”

Why just pick on the forum owner? Everyone rubbishes Charlton - even their own supporters! 🤣
Thats funny. You got a link? Would like to see his reaction, but can’t be bothered to trawl through the threads in there

Are the clowns still going? Forgot all about them thought it was just all a bad dream that we once had an irritating chippy non-event local “no one knows us” unwanted neighbour