Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I wish they had made it for half time and managed to see a Millwall lad send them crashing to defeat and then broke down on the way home.
As Lou Reed would sing…..

Just a perfect day (not)
Travelling on an Addicks tour
And then later
Stuck in traffic won’t get there till four!
Just a perfect day (not)
Miss the match so we turn back
Rovers score a goal, the days been cack!
On our way home!
Oh it’s just a perfect day (not)
So glad I spent it in queues! (not) *
Oh such a perfect day, we just lost to an ex spanner’s goal!
We just lost to an ex spanner’s goal!
Just a perfect day (not)
Problems with all our players
Need a striker all day long
It's no fun
Just a perfect day (not)
You make me forget the shit we’re in
Will we ever get promoted then?
Sometime soon!

* Additional material: Peckham Lion.

Last edited:
Who has a bit of spare time on their hands?

This muppet is now a Wrexham fan because they are winning and the anoraks ain't.
From what i can gather, this forum owner’s father used to play football for Wrexham back in the day, hence the blokes affinity for that club!

Maybe at some point, the old man up rooted his family from Wrexham to SE7, and his son started going to see the spotters play? They became his club hence his creation of Into the Valium.

Let’s face it, if you lived near Wrexham (which I think this bloke does now), would you travel a few hundred miles round trip, to watch a club with shit players going nowhere, owned by a Danish Yank with a guitar fetish and fuck all in the bank, or pop down locally to see Wrexham, a club on the up, with wealthy owners, better players and a much better chance of going somewhere?

Bit of a no brainer, when you come to think of it!

From what i can gather, this forum owner’s father used to play football for Wrexham back in the day, hence the blokes affinity for that club!

Maybe at some point, the old man up rooted his family from Wrexham to SE7, and his son started going to see the spotters play? They became his club hence his creation of Into the Valium.

Let’s face it, if you lived near Wrexham (which I think this bloke does now), would you travel a few hundred miles round trip, to watch a club with shit players going nowhere, owned by a Danish Yank with a guitar fetish and fuck all in the bank, or pop down locally to see Wrexham, a club on the up, with wealthy owners, better players and a much better chance of going somewhere?

A Man can only have one team.

Only used to read the forum when we were about to play them but got used to this prick having his own forum for his own thoughts and not entertaining those that disagreed.
Once you have put in the mileage to watch your club you don't go looking elsewhere, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health etc...
He has thrown his toys out his pram and no one has come along and put them back and told him everything is going to be okay.
In 2029 when the Americans are bored and left Wrexham in a mess, he'll be the first one trying to ponce a ticket for the Champions league final.

Only used to read the forum when we were about to play them but got used to this prick having his own forum for his own thoughts and not entertaining those that disagreed.
Once you have put in the mileage to watch your club you don't go looking elsewhere, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health etc...
He has thrown his toys out his pram and no one has come along and put them back and told him everything is going to be okay.
In 2029 when the Americans are bored and left Wrexham in a mess, he'll be the first one trying to ponce a ticket for the Champions league final.
This forum owner is just one of many spotters that have decided to fuck themselves off since they got relegated!

Seems that spotters only turn out to support their club when it’s on the way up and doing well!

What’s going to happen next season if the spotters get promotion back to the Championship, but Danish Dave is still the owner? Will these stay away supporters come back, or will they stick to their guns and only return when Tommy two chords is finally gone?

We already know the answer to that question, don’t we? If the spotters get promotion they’ll be coming back in droves! They won’t worry about the Danish Yank still being there! As far as they’d be concerned, it‘ll be a step nearer to the division they were born to play in, and from there the total conquest of European football!

Oh, and there would just be the little matter of being in two Cup finals (for them), against us, their bitterest of rivals (assuming of course we’re still in the Championship next year!) :grinning: