Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

This was the funniest one he did . . .

:ROFLMAO:

That lad needs to see a psychiatrist or something. Why does he put himself through it? He needs to find a new hobby for himself.
I was at that game. Couldn't have been better :wahey:. I'm glad to have been at such a historic match. After all, who knows when/if we'll meet them again in the league.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

That lad needs to see a psychiatrist or something. Why does he put himself through it? He needs to find a new hobby for himself.
I was at that game. Couldn't have been better :wahey:. I'm glad to have been at such a historic match. After all, who knows when/if we'll meet them again in the league.
And if we hadn’t have scored that last minute winner they would’ve stayed up that season and it could all be so different for them now 🤣

Smallwall :wave:

Last edited:
From the SLP….

“DEAD ATMOSPHERE

If ever we needed reminding of how far Charlton have fallen – Saturday’s Valley morgue was the perfect example. It was dead. There was hardly anyone there. The atmosphere was non-existent, despite the best efforts of those in the Covered End. The action on the field didn’t engage the crowd in any way.

It was turgid. Charlton are a husk of a football club, playing out dead rubber after dead rubber in the third tier of English football against sides who could fit their travelling support in the back of a mid-size people carrier. There can’t be many worse places to watch football at the moment than in SE7.

It will take more than an extended contract for the manager to fix this mess.”

View attachment 21229

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

From the SLP….“DEAD ATMOSPHERE

If ever we needed reminding of how far Charlton have fallen – Saturday’s Valley morgue was the perfect example. It was dead. There was hardly anyone there. The atmosphere was non-existent, despite the best efforts of those in the Covered End. The action on the field didn’t engage the crowd in any way.

It was turgid. Charlton are a husk of a football club, playing out dead rubber after dead rubber in the third tier of English football against sides who could fit their travelling support in the back of a mid-size people carrier. There can’t be many worse places to watch football at the moment than in SE7.

There are Lies, Damned Lies and Charlton Attendance Figures.

Att: 11,972 v Accrington Stanley (who are they)

On the subject of possibly being promoted

Big_Bad_World
February 22 edited February 22

You can all take your mind games and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. I know your game.

Just as the 'Wot no Millwall relegation thread?" thread served to scupper your want for us to be relegated, this one is maliciously designed to do the same for any chance of making the play-offs.

It's not funny.

Had to laugh at this post on CharltonNoLife tonight, from oohaahmortimer (he really, really fucking hates us!) 🤣

“Be mentally prepared, this isn’t like last season, they’re bigger, better, orribler, scummier, spawnier, filthier, jammier, cnutier than ever before. This is their moment, there will be no Stern John to save us and improve the surrounding areas as the scum shit on their own doorstep. the end is nigh, the pondlife will rise to the top and we can cum in our pants cos we beat Morecambe.”

Not jealous in any way, is he? 🤣

Last edited:
They’re at it again over on CharltonNoLife!

In a thread about the Veira sacking, attention was eventually drawn to whether the spotter supporters wanted Palace relegated or us to get promoted!

WSS asked the first question:

“Palace go down and Millwall go up

OR

Palace stay up and Millwall lose at Wembley?”

Bobmunro replied:

“First one - but can we mix and match?”

Callumcafc also answered:

”Second one.

Palace can go down next season but letting Millwall load up on Prem TV money, if only for a season, sounds like nightmare fuel to me.

And who knows, if Rowett does that well with them, he might be in line for a new job at a bigger club next year too.”

Scoham had a similar thought:

“Got to be the second one. Millwall getting that Prem money puts them in a much stronger position even if they come straight back down.”

Penfolds Perm agreed with Scoham:

”No contest.
Wouldn't want the Scum at Harlesden High Street let alone reach Wembley. The thought of them in the Premier league makes my Piles itch. They'd squeak two season up there before they dropped, being top in their first season after 4 games with the media creaming their Calvin Kleins. Think of the money they would gain to pug away.“

I will leave the last comment to our old friend and No. 1 anti Millwall supporter, oohahhmortimer, who said this:

”I mean it’s not even close. Palace can have Europe anything (within reason) but the scum in the Prem, no club deserves any form of success less than the filth. The stability that would give them, no no no! 2 years of top flight football in their history is pathetic. Long may it stay that way.“

Even with our defeat today by Huddersfield, you can sense the worry in all their posts that we just might get promoted!

Let’s hope if it happens there are enough Doctors and Nurses on call at the end of May, to cope with the influx of their suicidal supporters at hospitals in and around the SE7 area!
:rofl:

Never mind Europe in five years...In five years, both #Smallwall and Palarse supporters will be saying..."Charlton AFC, yeah...I think I remember them, didn't they pop up in the popular Comedy Pub quiz ...'Where are they now?"

"In March 2023, which mid-table, League One club, won two away games in five days at a couple of teams in the bottom four, which led to a wild celebrations outside Screwfix in SE7".

:grinning:

Members online