Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

There arseholes are flapping over on no life, the fear of a Millwall legend coming back to haunt them has kicked in and the negativity is high.
Rananegra on NoLife said this:

“So, we've never beaten a team managed by Neil Harris, but we did manage 2 draws against Cardiff when he was there. Sorry to say I'd settle for a draw at the moment with our gutless crew: Gills will be up for it and they will be more than the sum of our parts. Sadly I am coming to the conclusion that JJ hasn't got what it takes, really don't know where our next point is coming from.” 🤣

Would love the spotters to go 1 up early, then hang on till the Gills get an 89th minute equiliser, then in the last of the SEVEN MINUTES of injury time, the Gills score the winner!

For all those spotter supporters, it‘ll bring back the memories of them playing and losing against Smallwall!!
:rofl:

Amongst the debate on the Luton match thread about our potential play off chances spare a thought for our illustrious neighbours whose promotion bid from the doldrums of league one is officially over for another year after defeat in their big game vs Lincoln at the footballing Mecca that is the valley in front of less than 9 thousand of “the most passionate and loyal fan base in London”.

And while Danish Dave can cancel his trip over the May bank holiday and concentrate on writing a new rock anthem for his beleaguered club the European champions elect now face the ignominy of playing out the final months of the season against the likes of Morecambe and Shrewsbury in meaningless matches although they do have their new cup final against AFC Wimbledon to look forward to. All this while a few miles down the road we prepare ourselves for an exciting finish to another championship season.

Smallwall eh?

Click on the link below to look at the Spotters brochure, with details from Danish Dave of all the things they have/are going to achieve this season and next!

Oh, and Dave’s frozen the early bird ST’s - what a top bloke!

And clock Skintgaard’s smiling mug in the photo!

Isn’t that a face you just wouldn’t mind slapping?

What a cunt!

https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/5269da4d6d0a3d463e32d3c7cdd17c8e

^^^
What a weird site. I've just clicked your link and this below opened up:

3.JPG

I then clicked on the various tabs on the upper task bar and found one regarding their ownership. They still have 'His Excellency ******* Nimer' as a director...
and.... 'Matt Mouthall' as chairman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

4.JPG

^^^
What a weird site. I've just clicked your link and this below opened up:

View attachment 17430

I then clicked on the various tabs on the upper task bar and found one regarding their ownership. They still have 'His Excellency ******* Nimer' as a director...
and.... 'Matt Mouthall' as chairman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

View attachment 17431
Sorry Kryan,

I‘ve put the link again below. Hope you can access it - its worth it just to see the stance and stupid grin on Skintgaard’s boat in that picture!

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he was auditioning for a revival as host of ‘Play Your Cards Right’

In the picture he looks to be in his “Come on Down” catchphrase mode! 😂

https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/5269da4d6d0a3d463e32d3c7cdd17c8e

Last edited:
Kryan, I’ve found another way to access the ST brochure, if the link doesn’t work again!

Go to the Spotters OS, and on the home page, click on ‘News’ top left corner.

Under Jackson’s mug shot on the left, go across to the third photo where you will see Skintgaard in his game show host mode. Click on it to get a bigger picture of their rock star chairman, and it will allow you to read his priceless letter to the Spotters faithful! 🤣🤣🤣

As well as investments on the pitch, we are also looking to instil a “Premier League-ready” mentality off the pitch.

WTF does that mean? and what's the point, there isn't anyone born that will get to see them play there.
They will believe anything to keep the Premier League dream alive, regardless of having a chairman who has no money to improve the team, yet is deluded enough that his club will not only be back in the Premier League within 5 years, but also making their mark in the Champions League as well!

After all, it is their right and proper place to be, isn’t it?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On the CharltonNoLife thread ‘Season Tickets 2022/23 - launched’ there are many Spotters moaning about Skintgaard increasing ST prices, after they’ve suffered such a shit season!

AFKABartram has a moan, but also gives us a back handed compliment:

“Bit disappointing tbh. After a shite season I was hoping for something incentivised and with a clear marketing plan to drive increased sales and take some positive momentum into the new season. This isn’t doing that.

And as we pride ourselves as a family club, it’s very disappointing that a family of 4 would be (my calculations) £110 better off sitting in the CBL Upper at Millwall watching Championship football than we would watching L1 in the North Upper.“

After reading that, I think there would have been a lot of calls made to the Samaritans over this weekend! 🤣

Hope all the fucking lines were engaged! 🤣

Looks like theior season tickets cost more than ours. He's mugging them off big time, looks like the diehards are basically going to pay for all the free tickets they've handed out to complete strangers.
Yep, a lot of them have said they are not renewing their ST next season, and will pick the games they want to go to, and pay on the day!

Others have said they are going to give it a dozen games into the season, and unless they are in the top six by that time, they won’t be renewing either (totally forgetting the fact that once they renew it, the team could have a massive change of good fortune and start slipping down the league!)

If there’s ever a definition of what fair weather supporters are, it’s this lot of Anoraks! 🤣

Last edited:
On the CharltonNoLife thread ‘Season Tickets 2022/23 - launched’ there are many Spotters moaning about Skintgaard increasing ST prices, after they’ve suffered such a shit season!

"And as we pride ourselves as a family club, it’s very disappointing that a family of 4 would be (my calculations) £110 better off sitting in the CBL Upper at Millwall watching Championship football than we would watching L1 in the North Upper.“

The Geezer is talking shit; he could possibly be watching PL in the CBL Upper...
:grinning:

“Bit disappointing tbh. After a shite season I was hoping for something incentivised and with a clear marketing plan to drive increased sales and take some positive momentum into the new season. This isn’t doing that.

And as we pride ourselves as a family club, it’s very disappointing that a family of 4 would be (my calculations) £110 better off sitting in the CBL Upper at Millwall watching Championship football than we would watching L1 in the North Upper.“

After reading that, I think there would have been a lot of calls made to the Samaritans over this weekend! 🤣

Hope all the fucking lines were engaged! 🤣
They'd be better off sitting in the CBL Upper anyway. See a proper team with proper supporters.