Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

You are probably right but, they have a few cup finals coming up, starting with Neil Harris' mob on Tuesday. If anyone can catch them, he can!
🤣
True but they’ll probably be replaced in the relegation spots by Wimbledon who are struggling bad as well at the moment.

anyway, only another three years until they’re playing in Europe according to Danish Dave and his master plan 🤣

………and they are still at it, literally thousands of tickets have been given away for tomorrow nights cup final vs Gillingham. So many in fact that even a lot of long time regular anoraks are getting pissed off with it.

Maybe the penny has finally dropped with some of them and they realise now what we all knew then, that all those big attendances years ago were down to fans who were actually only there on a cheap day out to watch Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc rather than poxy Charlton.

The whole fanbase is simple, he'd be bankrupt if they're weren't .
Oohaahmortimer is one of the few sensible posters on their.
Absolutely gutted , Mrs said don't think the kids want to go to this cos they're too tired getting in late on a school night .
Yep no problem .
She then says just check again with them and three of the cnuts want to go, only youngest doesn't ffs petrolhead even a yes , I'm sure Peter Kay only said yes cos he wants a fucking burger and chips ffs cat funt
furious now , I've got to take them and little shit stays at home with mum .
Just spat my tea out

Oohaahmortimer is one of the few sensible posters on their.
Absolutely gutted , Mrs said don't think the kids want to go to this cos they're too tired getting in late on a school night .
Yep no problem .
She then says just check again with them and three of the cnuts want to go, only youngest doesn't ffs petrolhead even a yes , I'm sure Peter Kay only said yes cos he wants a fucking burger and chips ffs cat funt
furious now , I've got to take them and little shit stays at home with mum .
Just spat my tea out
Oohaahmortimer is blinding on there.