Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I hope I never bump into those Charlton nutters, they look like a firm that could cause some trouble… I would cross the road to avoid them… because I could not chance being seen near them fucking mongs, to many people nowadays take quick pictures on their phones, would never live it down or wind up on one of these soppy tik toks

I can’t be bothered navigating my way through all the shit on “no life”, does anyone know if they are still running the Millwall relegation thread? :rofl::rofl:
Don’t think so, but what they are still running is this discussion that began in April 2014, is 195 pages long, and was updated this morning! :rofl:

I know the Spotters love trains, and all that, but this thread is ridiculous! It needs to hit the buffers and stop now! 🤣

Oh dear, it’s all kicking off over on Into the Valium, where disgruntled spotters are throwing their flasks and train timetables about, upset at Danish Dave having another ‘football for a fiver‘ game, at home to Burton on 19th March!

Apparently, the rock star chairman wants to fill up the Valium, hoping that a full house will attract potential investors! 🤣

Sevenoaks said this about it:

“I am totally fed up with it ..
Emailed the club yesterday.
I have a seat in the West stand, which I have had since the 90s..
I dont expect to arrive and have god knows how many school boys in the rows directly in front. They spent the whole game ball poking and prodding each other, looking at scantily dressed women on their phone. Season ticket holders moved because they were amongst them. One lad was standing as the second half started, a season ticket holder politely asked him to sit, and a torrent of abusive came back. Then we had the phone lights.
So are we expected to pay nearly £600 for a season ticket and be subjected to this? I can only assume a school coming from Surrey for the match, is some kind of punishment..”

Now, I can believe all this happened, except for one bit of it, which I think is pure fabrication on Sevenoaks part…..

”scantily dressed women”…..?

On a cold February winters day?

And at Charlton!?!?!?
:rofl:

Oh dear, it’s all kicking off over on Into the Valium, where disgruntled spotters are throwing their flasks and train timetables about, upset at Danish Dave having another ‘football for a fiver‘ game, at home to Burton on 19th March!

Apparently, the rock star chairman wants to fill up the Valium, hoping that a full house will attract potential investors! 🤣

Sevenoaks said this about it:

“I am totally fed up with it ..
Emailed the club yesterday.
I have a seat in the West stand, which I have had since the 90s..
I dont expect to arrive and have god knows how many school boys in the rows directly in front. They spent the whole game ball poking and prodding each other, looking at scantily dressed women on their phone. Season ticket holders moved because they were amongst them. One lad was standing as the second half started, a season ticket holder politely asked him to sit, and a torrent of abusive came back. Then we had the phone lights.
So are we expected to pay nearly £600 for a season ticket and be subjected to this? I can only assume a school coming from Surrey for the match, is some kind of punishment..”

Now, I can believe all this happened, except for one bit of it, which I think is pure fabrication on Sevenoaks part…..

”scantily dressed women”…..?

On a cold February winters day?

And at Charlton!?!?!?
One lad was standing as the second half started, a season ticket holder politely asked him to sit, and a torrent of abusive came back. Then we had the phone lights.
What's wrong with sit down you cnut

Another defeat today...
Scored first and then played the last half hour against ten men.
They've taken one point from twenty one points available.

They are seven points above Gillingham (the drop zone)
Next up? Harris and his Pikeys.
I think they will stay up but their arseholes must be seriosly twitching.
:grinning:

They scored a penalty shot today. What a soppy cunt Danish Dave is.
:ROFLMAO:

1.JPG

Last edited:
Another defeat today...
Scored first and then played the last half hour against ten men.
They've taken one point from twenty one points available.

They are seven points above Gillingham (the drop zone)
Next up? Harris and his Pikeys.
I think they will stay up but their arseholes must be seriosly twitching.
:grinning:

They scored a penalty shot today. What a soppy cunt Danish Dave is.
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 17288
The blokes a complete knobhead. Was glaringly obvious from the off. But the gullible drips thought he was their savour (another one 😂)

Incoad on Into the Valium, stated the following:

“16 years ago we were in the Premiership and finished above Man City. The team that strolled over us with ten men today wasn't even in div two of the EFL...

I blame Richard Murray for getting us to the premiership in the first place and M Duchatalet for giving us false up with promotion to the Championship three seasons ago. We should thank our saviour St Thomas the Dane for bravely trying to restore us to our rightful place in Div Two.”