Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

So Oxford have the nerve to take the European champions elect to the cleaners, schooling the ex-premier league club four nil in front of a sparse valley crowd and who are the spotters blaming? That’s right the owner.

If only he gave away yet more tickets and laid on free buses from Sittingbourne and Canterbury then he would see just how passionate these fans of South Londons sleeping giants really are. C’mon Dave get your finger out, champions league football won’t wait forever..

They're obviously all doing second jobs and trying to save for premier and champions league tickets. There's no flies on them!!!

Karim_myBagheri
6:35PM

Ross said:
Just over 14k announced as the attendance today
the other 12 thousand must of been in crossbars or at least queuing to get into it by the sounds of it.

RodneyCharltonTrotta
5:39PM

It's the basic principle of business studies 101 supply and demand.

Step 1 create a demand for your product. This first point has yet to be grasped.

The demand is not there to watch shite footballers attempt to play shite football in shite weather.

Johnny, do you want to stay in an sit and play FIFA in your Arsenal shirt or watch some wage thieves mug off the paying fans and their manager for 2 hours in the pissing rain and wind?

Takes more than a few rallying tweets and naff songs to run a football club successfully.

Amateur hour at the top of this club and it's showing. We've not moved on from the Duchatelet era in this respect despite having far superior PR.

Isawsummersplay
7:42PM

This was possibly the worst performance I have seen in my 63 years watching Charlton. To a man, they were clueless. That was a relegation performance, period. Many of those in a red shirt today are stealing a living - at our expense. One change Jackson must make for Tuesday is to restore Pearce to the team as captain. He has his limitations, but he will play with passion, and with pride in wearing the shirt, something which cannot be said of the likes of Matthews, Leko, Clare, Lee and Gilbey.
Today, I was ashamed to be a Charlton supporter.

:ROFLMAO:

They really are in shit street. They’ve probably done enough to stay up this season but next season could be a real struggle for them.

Danish Dave isn’t the savour they all thought he was going to be (same as all the owners that came before him, the gullible drips) and his stock values are plummeting by the day. He’ll be wanting to jump ship soon, now he’s realising he’s been sold a dud, and that massive and passionate fan base (lose the plastics who came to watch them in the PL and they’re bang average) is a myth.

For a club who’s fans are the most pompous and arrogant and have huge delusions of grandeur, it’s funny to watch. 😁

Last edited:
Isawsummersplay
7:42PM

This was possibly the worst performance I have seen in my 63 years watching Charlton. To a man, they were clueless. That was a relegation performance, period. Many of those in a red shirt today are stealing a living - at our expense. One change Jackson must make for Tuesday is to restore Pearce to the team as captain. He has his limitations, but he will play with passion, and with pride in wearing the shirt, something which cannot be said of the likes of Matthews, Leko, Clare, Lee and Gilbey.
Today, I was ashamed to be a Charlton supporter.

:ROFLMAO:
Only today. 🤔

They really are in shit street. They’ve probably done enough to stay up this season but next season could be a real struggle for them.

Danish Dave isn’t the savour they all thought he was going to be (same as all the owners that came before him, the gullible drips) and his stock values are plummeting by the day. He’ll be wanting to jump ship soon, now he’s realising he’s been sold a dud, and that massive and passionate fan base (lose the plastics who came to watch them in the PL and they’re bang average) is a myth.

For a club who’s fans are the most pompous and arrogant and have huge delusions of grandeur, it’s funny to watch. 😁

Yes, it is. It's priceless entertainment and pure comedy gold.

It's getting near that time for a change of manager as well (again).
:grinning: