Norwich v Wall match thread. Sunday 12pm KO

We must be the only team in professional football to not start last seasons top scorer.
Heaven forbid we should actually play with 2 strikers eh, nobody would ever do such a stupid thing formation wise. 2-0 here we go. Take the striker off and lets put on a holding midfielder of something. Useless, sorry.

A nickname well fucking deserved aswell eh, but as you say, dire dire dire. Always the same, we just dont look like we can actually play the effing game or have much of an idea when we have the ball. Got to fall at the managers feet sooner or later. Personally, I would like to see a change, he ain't good enough in my opinion.

I’m starting to agree. This ain’t a shit team we’ve got here but he’s making us look like one

Said this in the summer but Hutch Cooper and Murray are all getting on and we need good young replacements and we could do with a nasty barsteward in midfield

I’m starting to agree. This ain’t a shit team we’ve got here but he’s making us look like one
Exactly, on paper we have some fucking good players, exciting attacking players, yet tactically he brings fuck all to the team and would rather defend first even at home ffs. I've had me rant, he can fuck off, see ya when Im next back in blighty mate, no idea when that will be tho. Take it easy fella.