Norwich v Wall match thread. Sunday 12pm KO

Mental how when our centre backs have possession the Norwich team just sit off and let them do whatever the fuck they want, they know they are incapable of doing anything with the ball.

City did the same last week. Word soon gets around, eh?
Stoke up next...

Possesion wise, up until now, we've had over 40% but done fuck all with it.
:grinning:

Think Rowett needs to go on the pitch and tell the ref we will forfeit the game 3-0 coz this is absolutely pitiful
I think a better idea would be he nip to the home dugout and ask their manager about a few tactics here and there. Might learn something cos all he is learning here is that he is inept and not good enough. Should be fucking embarrased.

I thought we bought Nisbet to partner Bradshaw. Clearly Nisbet on his own does not give us anything. As for 3 centre backs, we said it at the start of last season when we were dogshit and we’re saying the same again.

The cynic in me is wondering if our players are playing the way they are, in defiance of Rowett’s formation and tactics?

We’re usually up for it when we play Norwich (home and away), and had some close games against them over the years, but today it just seems our players are treating this as a pre season friendly and cannot be arsed!

I cant watch anymore of this shit.What has happened to these players?,they all seem out of tune with each other.

3-0 down and instead of getting another striker on he goes like for like. Get ta fuck you silly cunt. Whats the point of those subs? I hope the players are being defiant in the hope that he gets the sack and someone comes in who has a little bit more of an idea how to play the game.

Would have liked him to have kept Nisbet on when bringing Tom on. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see us getting a goal with those substitutions.

Members online

No members online now.