Norwich v Wall match thread. Sunday 12pm KO

For me it's a free hit against a strong attacking side than can open you up at will and at a tadium where we have little luck. A point would blinding and would also go some way to restoring some much needed belief after last weekends shit show.

All the best to those lions making the early journey to the land of six fingers.

Bout time we won here , 1968 I think the last time . Where’s Whisky when you need him ? Safe trip to all those making the journey to East Anglia .

Weller and Possee show in 68 , 0-3.
Saw the same at Derby the season before, 3 up at halftime, alas Derby come back to draw level after a Johnny Gilchrist own goal.

Last edited:
How many subs can you use now as I’m confused completely. Last night Norwich used 6. Surely big clubs will benefit more than smaller ones. Especially later in season.

How many subs can you use now as I’m confused completely. Last night Norwich used 6. Surely big clubs will benefit more than smaller ones. Especially later in season.
Apparently 7 subs but restrictions , only 3 times during the game for swopping over

For me it's a free hit against a strong attacking side than can open you up at will and at a tadium where we have little luck. A point would blinding and would also go some way to restoring some much needed belief after last weekends shit show.

All the best to those lions making the early journey to the land of six fingers.

Mate, Paul Roberts reminds me of Jagger in his looks and the way he sings. What about you?

Getting farcical now. How else can we help the big clubs? I know play with 2 teams and play at the end till the big teams subs overpower the little club. Football is going like this country.
Anyways Norwich are a different proposition without Pukki, Aron’s Cantwell and a few others, think we can get the win this time.

Anyways Norwich are a different proposition without Pukki, Aron’s Cantwell and a few others, think we can get the win this time.
Don’t be too confident. Especially after watching our last 2 games against substandard teams. Hope I’m wrong but Norwich will show us how to play football properly. They usually do.

One for us older gits...I was only just 15 at the time and it was great day out!!

Our second equaliser...
"It's really electric here...Bridges moving to the near post Cripps right at the back...
'Wall to the South West, thousands of 'em...OH IT'S THEREEEEE..."

When commentators were commentators.
:grinning:

One for us older gits...I was only just 15 at the time and it was great day out!!

Our second equaliser...
"It's really electric here...Bridges moving to the near post Cripps right at the back...
'Wall to the South West, thousands of 'em...OH IT'S THEREEEEE..."

When commentators were commentators.
:grinning:

Was there for this one , Bridges was delighted to score against his home town club.

Members online