Norwich v Wall match thread. Sunday 12pm KO

At the moment, we are sleepwalking to a 2 or 3-0 defeat.

There is no shame in losing. Losing without laying a glove on the opposition is pathetic.

You can pick the bones out of that defensively, but that was a top drawer goal.

We need to stay in this game.

If Flemming continues to be so ineffective, we might as well play Bradshaw up front with Nisbet.
If his hand was six inches higher that would have been a " world" class save, his positioning has been good so far.

Best squad we have had in years I hear people say, hard to argue with that, yet still the same problems as previous seasons, struggling to find each other, panic when we get the ball, little or no movement off the ball. Would have to say that the manager MUST take responsibility sooner or later. Problem is, we win 1 game against a decent side and everything thinks he is the messiah. The way Boro have started the season puts our win into perspective. Zero confidence we will get back into this game, can only see more agony.

As Robbo pointed out weeks ago when Nesbits goal video was on, he scores mostly positioned between the goalposts. We need to get a supply to him somehow out wide rather than lumping it the rare time we have the ball. Easier said than done on this showing

Best squad we have had in years I hear people say, hard to argue with that, yet still the same problems as previous seasons, struggling to find each other, panic when we get the ball, little or no movement off the ball. Would have to say that the manager MUST take responsibility sooner or later. Problem is, we win 1 game against a decent side and everything thinks he is the messiah. The way Boro have started the season puts our win into perspective. Zero confidence we will get back into this game, can only see more agony.
There’s a reason your mates call you Victor Meldrew M mate 🤣🤣🤣
Got to say I agree with you here 100%. Only three games in but this is dire

There’s a reason your mates call you Victor Meldrew M mate 🤣🤣🤣
Got to say I agree with you here 100%. Only three games in but this is dire
A nickname well fucking deserved aswell eh, but as you say, dire dire dire. Always the same, we just dont look like we can actually play the effing game or have much of an idea when we have the ball. Got to fall at the managers feet sooner or later. Personally, I would like to see a change, he ain't good enough in my opinion.