Millwall V Norwich City match thread

They make you laugh when they talk about how they are one of the lower spenders. Our whole squad was put together for less than they paid for Christian Tzollis (sp) and I've never even heard of him, a player they’ve loaned out to a Dutch club for the past 2 years. Over £70m spent on players and acting like they are Rotherham.

Try living in the real world without the comfort blanket of the prem balancing your books for two years after relegation. Look at how we manage and how Luton succeed, both on three fifths of fuck all and then plead poverty.

And they wonder why they are disliked!

Last edited:
They make you laugh when they talk about how they are one of the lower spenders. Our whole squad was put together for less than they paid for Christian Tzollis (sp) and I've never even heard of him, a player they’ve loaned out to a Dutch club for the past 2 years. Over £70m spent on players and acting like they are Rotherham.

Try living in the real world without the comfort blanket of the prem balancing your books for two years after relegation. Look at how we manage and how Luton succeed, both on three fifths of fuck all and then plead poverty.

I don’t dislike them. They’re one of those nothing clubs. A bit like Reading, Watford, Charlton or Coventry. They may generate a bit of animosity from their local rivals, but to everyone else they’re just a bit meh

I don’t dislike them. They’re one of those nothing clubs. A bit like Reading, Watford, Charlton or Coventry. They may generate a bit of animosity from their local rivals, but to everyone else they’re just a bit meh
I've just seen too many defeats up there mate. Hate would be going a bit far, but I can't stand playing them, drums, all in yellow, just grate on me, very much like Watford in every sense

Well its really because is see them as 'Vanilla'........... Oh S**t. Thats my 2nd favourite flavour. I'll get me coat.

I wont take a point,anything less than 3 and I'd be disappointed.
Lose this and we could be out of the top six come 5 o'clock

Living amongst them it isn't surprising that they think that all the money they have had isn't enough, they constantly whine about Delia not spending more money yet can't understand that she already has poured a lot into the club without a chance of getting it back.
Delude bunch that don't see how lucky they have been to keep getting tens of millions just from failure in the premiership.
Premiership wannabees that are probably as opposite to what we are , as can be.

A set of fans that constantly moans about it's home atmosphere sums up it's lack of passion, unless they are winning it can be deadly silent at carrow rd.
Thy now have put someone with a drum behind the goal to try and keep them all awake until they score.
Bless em.
I’m in naaarich too

Looks a strong line up from those available.
Long
Danny, Cresswell, Cooper, Wallace
Burke, Leonard , Saville, Honeyman
Flemming, Bradshaw
Tear em a new one.
COYL

Last edited:
Got to play it the floor with that line up, Burke and Honeyman wide none of which are as good as Vogl at crossing the ball.

Looks a strong line up from those available.
Long
Danny, Cresswell, Cooper, Wallace
Burke, Leonard , Saville, Honeyman
Flemming, Bradshaw
Tear em a new one.
COYL
Very strong - and having the likes of Watmore and Esse on the bench is a nice back-up option. COYL