Millwall V Norwich City match thread

Ref for tomorrow:

Millwall v Norwich City (15:00)
GRAHAM SCOTT
Timothy Wood and Bhupinder Singh Gill
Fourth Official : Craig Hicks

I really hate Norwich. They epitomise everything that is wrong with modern football. Would take a draw now as seen us come undone against them more times than I care to remember
The 4-0 win at the Den a few years back is etched in my memory. So no draw aloud.

Ref for tomorrow:

Millwall v Norwich City (15:00)
GRAHAM SCOTT
Timothy Wood and Bhupinder Singh Gill
Fourth Official : Craig Hicks
For once, a ref that I don’t instantly go, “oh no, not that **** again”.
Unless you know differently?

No Lez is still at work.

Gary Rowett will hope to have George Saville available for selection once again after the midfielder missed the trip to Kenilworth Road through injury, but Mason Bennett, Callum Styles, Billy Mitchell and Tyler Burey will all be absent. The manager, however, does have the services of Oliver Burke, Duncan Watmore and Shaun Hutchinson available after the trio all returned to action in the last seven days. Saturday's game is close to selling out, but there are a handful of tickets still available

Last edited:
Living amongst them it isn't surprising that they think that all the money they have had isn't enough, they constantly whine about Delia not spending more money yet can't understand that she already has poured a lot into the club without a chance of getting it back.
Delude bunch that don't see how lucky they have been to keep getting tens of millions just from failure in the premiership.
Premiership wannabees that are probably as opposite to what we are , as can be.

A set of fans that constantly moans about it's home atmosphere sums up it's lack of passion, unless they are winning it can be deadly silent at carrow rd.
Thy now have put someone with a drum behind the goal to try and keep them all awake until they score.
Bless em.

Living amongst them it isn't surprising that they think that all the money they have had isn't enough, they constantly whine about Delia not spending more money yet can't understand that she already has poured a lot into the club without a chance of getting it back.
Delude bunch that don't see how lucky they have been to keep getting tens of millions just from failure in the premiership.
Premiership wannabees that are probably as opposite to what we are , as can be.

A set of fans that constantly moans about it's home atmosphere sums up it's lack of passion, unless they are winning it can be deadly silent at carrow rd.
Thy now have put someone with a drum behind the goal to try and keep them all awake until they score.
Bless em.
No drum tomorrow- refused 😂😂😂