Millwall V Norwich City match thread

I've had a cockle on your life.👍
Would have gone more but there is a cost of living crisis, as witnessed by the 4000 Grimsby fans at Southampton last night and a similar number of Weeds at fulham at £42 a pop. It's grim up t'north. 😎

Last edited:
Hopefully the combination of the fit and walking wounded will beat these cunts. Cannot sit back even if (when) we go in front haven't got the legs. They tend to start fast especially away from from home, something to do with the excessive fingers I think, so need to be on it from the off. Crowd will be more important than ever on Saturday. Positive subs on the day please GR. Lets send them home with the right fucking ump.
COYL

Please give the Norwich drummer a warm welcome. Mention him by name as I am sure he will enjoy that.

The drummer makes a big effort to bring Canaries games to life this season has been left frustrated after a disagreement with a fellow fan.

Harley plays at a number of Norwich's home and away games.
However, an incident during City's the last match last week could throw future performances into doubt. A supporter also sat in the Barclay Stand voiced his displeasure at the drum being played.

"A steward was called as someone who'd been sitting in his seat was unhappy that the drum was positioned at the top of the aisle, a couple of places from him. The stewards offered the person an alternative seat but he refused. This played on Harley's mind constantly and it made him feel a bit uneasy, but this time there were no repercussions."

Please give the Norwich drummer a warm welcome. Mention him by name as I am sure he will enjoy that.

The drummer makes a big effort to bring Canaries games to life this season has been left frustrated after a disagreement with a fellow fan.

Harley plays at a number of Norwich's home and away games.
However, an incident during City's the last match last week could throw future performances into doubt. A supporter also sat in the Barclay Stand voiced his displeasure at the drum being played.

"A steward was called as someone who'd been sitting in his seat was unhappy that the drum was positioned at the top of the aisle, a couple of places from him. The stewards offered the person an alternative seat but he refused. This played on Harley's mind constantly and it made him feel a bit uneasy, but this time there were no repercussions."
I suggest a sniper. Happy to help.

I really hate Norwich. They epitomise everything that is wrong with modern football. Would take a draw now as seen us come undone against them more times than I care to remember

I really hate Norwich. They epitomise everything that is wrong with modern football. Would take a draw now as seen us come undone against them more times than I care to remember
Been promoted eleven times, been relegated 11 times. Much of that in recent years. Too good for the champ, too shit for the prem. A waste of space and meanwhile they normally totally inflate the championship. I hope we whipe the floor with them and put another nail in this seasons coffin for them. Hate them more than say qpr even.

"A fine city" (or at least it was when I lived there in the early '80s). A pub and church for every day of the year. Tried - and largely - succeeded to visit a pub every day. Failed miserably when it came to the churches.

Members online