Millwall v Burnley match thread

Like every team that plays I think we could do with a nice slice of Lady Luck. Ok here’s dreaming, 2 early goals and a red card for them will do.

We just have to repeat Saturday’s performance!

That and a bit more ball retention when we get it. No player receiving the ball, just booting it back up field, in an effort to get it away!

Think this battle will be won or lost in midfield!

COYL!

Got to be in with a chance to win this one, our home form ain't by chance and that levels the fact that Burnley are a quality side. Maybe this is the week, we get a penalty called for Cooper in the box and we sneak it by a goal.

We should fancy getting something out of this game, a good home record, under the lights and hopefully a decent turn out.
GR has got to be a little shrewd with the starting 11 and the subs.

Drew there game with Watford with a 95th min goal, and Luton had more than enough chances to win on Saturday and were undone by a penalty for handball, that I dont think the ref had a good view of. (only see it once). Are they on a little bit of a wobble, by their standards, and Kompany seems to be having his doubts about facing us, who knows. Nothing to fear, have a go. Same line up if all fit, though think he might bring in Whatmore and Honeyman from the off, in my view Shack should keep his place if fit and able,deserves it and could be key with his pace. Hopefully Saturdays Wall turn up and not last Tuesdays. A nice early goal and put the fear of fucking god in them both on and off the pitch.
COYL

WAR. That would be my team speech before the game.

Seriously, under the lights, long trip down to civilisation. Hope they don’t fancy facing a vocal and menacing Den atmosphere.