Millwall v Burnley match thread

What might have been if Bradders had come on earlier
Millwall manager Gary Rowett:

"I didn't rest him [Bradshaw]. Even I'm not stupid enough to rest a player that scored three goals in the previous game,"

"He was injured. His ankle was swollen black and blue. He had a tight hamstring, a tight glute.

"He said he thought he'd be about 80 per cent and at that point I said I'm not going to risk you. It's not worth it.

"I didn't really want to use him. But with the state of the game, we wanted to get something out of it. He took the goal really well. The keeper doesn't even have a chance to move."

Millwall manager Gary Rowett:

"I didn't rest him [Bradshaw]. Even I'm not stupid enough to rest a player that scored three goals in the previous game,"

"He was injured. His ankle was swollen black and blue. He had a tight hamstring, a tight glute.

"He said he thought he'd be about 80 per cent and at that point I said I'm not going to risk you. It's not worth it.

"I didn't really want to use him. But with the state of the game, we wanted to get something out of it. He took the goal really well. The keeper doesn't even have a chance to move."
Great commitment from Bradshaw there, and great managing from GR in not wanting to originally risk him!

Hope he’s able to play on Saturday, even if it’s only 20 minutes or so!