Millwall v Burnley match thread

Love him to death mate, the epitome of a Millwall player and legend. He's still with the club!
Linking to the thread about that vermin enjoying the football down here, we’ve managed to grow players like Robbo- rather than some foreign mercenary type- which has its place but not when in the majority of the first team. Seeing home grown players like him, Mitchell, Danny and Burey make it means something. Hopefully see more in years to come- especially with the new training facilities to come online.

Drew there game with Watford with a 95th min goal, and Luton had more than enough chances to win on Saturday and were undone by a penalty for handball, that I dont think the ref had a good view of. (only see it once). Are they on a little bit of a wobble, by their standards, and Kompany seems to be having his doubts about facing us, who knows. Nothing to fear, have a go. Same line up if all fit, though think he might bring in Whatmore and Honeyman from the off, in my view Shack should keep his place if fit and able,deserves it and could be key with his pace. Hopefully Saturdays Wall turn up and not last Tuesdays. A nice early goal and put the fear of fucking god in them both on and off the pitch.
COYL
“Kompany seems to be having his doubts about facing us” - where did you get that from mate?

Drew there game with Watford with a 95th min goal, and Luton had more than enough chances to win on Saturday and were undone by a penalty for handball, that I dont think the ref had a good view of. (only see it once). Are they on a little bit of a wobble, by their standards, and Kompany seems to be having his doubts about facing us, who knows. Nothing to fear, have a go. Same line up if all fit, though think he might bring in Whatmore and Honeyman from the off, in my view Shack should keep his place if fit and able,deserves it and could be key with his pace. Hopefully Saturdays Wall turn up and not last Tuesdays. A nice early goal and put the fear of fucking god in them both on and off the pitch.
COYL
NAD’s take on the line-up
Possible Millwall XI: 4-2-3-1: Long; McNamara, Cresswell, Cooper, Malone; Shackleton, Saville; Voglsammer, Honeyman, Watmore; Bradshaw

Cant be arsed to drive in tonite...too many double yellows..
Is it New Cross or New Cross Gate from Lewisham?
Thanks

Yes, need to play as well as Saturday, none of the odd sloppy passes we can make, and Fleming in full effect. Never been to any game which I don't think we can win, and no reason to change now!

Members online