Millwall v Burnley match thread

They’re on a club record of scoring in the last 29 games.. in the words of gobshite Keegan … ‘ I would LUV It if we …’

Let them bugger about with it in their half and do em when they cross the halfway line. Stay organised and force them to shoot from distance. We need to take Rhino’s advice and when we do have it play football in their half not ours. No tippy tappy crap across the back 4.

They are obviously a good team, but we have had decent chances despite all their possession. I think we have been alright, considering the opposition and the damage they've done to many teams this season already.

We can't open up against a team like them, they will tear us quite a few new arseholes. We have to keep it tight, stay in shape and hope Flem or a set-piece can nick us a goal.

Voglsammer is struggling up top for sure.

They are obviously a good team, but we have had decent chances despite all their possession. I think we have been alright, considering the opposition and the damage they've done to many teams this season already.

We can't open up against a team like them, they will tear us quite a few new arseholes. We have to keep it tight, stay in shape and hope Flem or a set-piece can nick us a goal.

He like Bradshaw, needs someone up top to help out...

Totally right Robbo
I'd take a draw right now, nick a win even better

For all Burnley’s possession, their shots on goal ratio is poor.

Yes, they’ve had more possession but really haven’t done much with it. Cooper and Cresswell are dealing with any high balls in to our box and both sides have had a few chances to take the lead, with the best chance I think coming from Flemming, trying to lob their keeper!

2nd half would like to see Esse come on, and have Voglsammer pushed wide to allow both to get down the sides and put over some crosses for Bradshaw who needs to come on!

So far, so good!

COYL!