Millwall v Blackburn match thread

I know I will take untold stick for this, but apart from a long throw, what does Fleming bring to the game. Granted he scored a few goals when he arrived, but that was months ago. To me it's like we play with 10 men half the time.
If his free kick had gone in and not hit the post, we would ahve gone in 4-1 up at half time. Plus it was his throw that led directly to our first goal.
Small margins.

Until we get a grip of our midfield problem teams will dominate us I’ve been a big fan of Billy this Season but his performances since his return from injury have been worse than poor evident today where Blackburn completely dominated. In the end we could easily have been beaten more convincingly. As for Flemming being player of the year I don’t think so goes missing too often.

I'm as gutted as the next man, but we need to get real.
Take a breath and think once calmed down.
Give me guaranteed top half last August and i'd have ripped your hand off.
We need to get real, we have come so far under Rowett over the last few seasons and yet there are many of us that constantly slag the manager, the players, fuck I'm sure given the chance the groundsman is t o blame somewhere too.
Too many on here are writing stuff that would look cringe worthy on charlton lowlife, please reign it in.
We dust ourselves down, we have a break and next August we go again.
We have improved as a team every year under Rowett, so let's hope the recruitment this summer is as good as last year.
I won't say where we need to improve, Rowett gets paid for that not me or you, lets hope he does it well.
Until next August we can only hope.
This. Look forward now. Get another striker in for starters, FFS.

congrats on the divs abusing burey, his first game back at the den for months.

beyond belief. and well done burey for giving some back
There was on side of Burey's game he needs to stop right now, and that is diving.
I thought he had been fouled today, but when I saw it from another angle there was clear daylight between him and the Blackburn player.
Disgraceful behaviour, and he needs to stop, immeditely.

congrats on the divs abusing burey, his first game back at the den for months.

beyond belief. and well done burey for giving some back
Didn't hear or see it on the stream I was watching and he looked lively andbeat their full back a couple of times and was even in our own box defending but I didn't like his cheating, he took a dive without being touched, not the Wall way.

Priority must be to get a new keeper if Bart is not gonna play. Sorry but Long is simply not good enough. He was brought in for his kicking which is not even that good.
Overall, I think the squad just proved to be a bit thin. A few reasons for that. Firstly, all the signings in the summer were to go with a back 5. When it didn't work and we switched to a back 4 as a plan but then didn't have the players.
Secondly, letting Afobe go in January before we actually got a replacement was poor management by the club. We ended up with neither.
Thirdly, the never ending injury list.
Generally, this season has been better then the previous dire football under Rowett but you just see this happening every match, we drop deeper and deeper, or sit back hoping to justcatch a break. and like today, sometimes it catches you out.