Millwall v Blackburn match thread

You could see it coming even after the second Blackburn goal. We just sat back and let them attack. I'm not going to buy a pint in the Hater's arms but how many times has this happened? We get a lead and we sit back and invite the opposition on.
So who is to blame?

Just back from a great week in Greece to this news.....like many on her have seen some disasters and f ups by my club, but wow this seems to take the biscuit. Like others I will brush myself down and be back next year but this is hard to swallow. We all know we are not premiershit material but neither are the 4 that took the places.....there needs to be a really deep rethink during close season.....we cannot rely on spirit and fight alone

No words really, but we fucked this up 5 games ago starting with huddersfield. Players not up for it or good enough. Relegation form , and we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. I fukin hope their attitude changes next season otherwise we will ne down

You could see it coming even after the second Blackburn goal. We just sat back and let them attack. I'm not going to buy a pint in the Hater's arms but how many times has this happened? We get a lead and we sit back and invite the opposition on.
It’s been the way we played most of the season, make all the oppo teams look like Barcelona. Most of the oppo players seem to pass precisely to team mates where as we struggle in that department.
Is it the players we have on the books or their desire or management, takes your pick. The enthusiasm was there today and our goals were great pieces of skill.
I would like to see a fresh start at management level, Rowett has done well to get Millwall in with a shout of top 6, but another season of same old same ol, not for me.

Sadly when you’ve got a keeper who gives away a goal a game at vital stages and you sit back with an attacking formation….well !!!! Gutted.

I'm as gutted as the next man, but we need to get real.
Take a breath and think once calmed down.
Give me guaranteed top half last August and i'd have ripped your hand off.
We need to get real, we have come so far under Rowett over the last few seasons and yet there are many of us that constantly slag the manager, the players, fuck I'm sure given the chance the groundsman is t o blame somewhere too.
Too many on here are writing stuff that would look cringe worthy on charlton lowlife, please reign it in.
We dust ourselves down, we have a break and next August we go again.
We have improved as a team every year under Rowett, so let's hope the recruitment this summer is as good as last year.
I won't say where we need to improve, Rowett gets paid for that not me or you, lets hope he does it well.
Until next August we can only hope.

It’s been the way we played most of the season, make all the oppo teams look like Barcelona. Most of the oppo players seem to pass precisely to team mates where as we struggle in that department.
Is it the players we have on the books or their desire or management, takes your pick. The enthusiasm was there today and our goals were great pieces of skill.
I would like to see a fresh start at management level, Rowett has done well to get Millwall in with a shout of top 6, but another season of same old same ol, not for me.
I can see where you're coming from but say what you like about Rowett, there's plenty worse managers out there too.