Match thread Swansea v Millwall

Quality own goals, in the last 2 games Bart has pulled off some great saves to keep us in the game, could have easily been MOTM in both games, but as a keeper he was just doing what is expected I suppose.

Yeah I was at that one with a Razor equaliser fucking brilliant night that was
I missed that game due to being minus 7 year old!!

Charlton at home in 1989 we were 2-0 down and scored two very, very late goals. We were in the Ilderton Road end and when we equalised, my mate James jumped on the fence where the Charlton fans were and got nicked.
Ian Dawes if I’m right? Always backed him at the ladbrokes booth after that , 33-1 … never came in lol 😂

FFS What a joke. I’m no Rowett fan from an entertaining football point of view but we’re normally way down the table at this stage. He’s put together a very good squad and we have a good chance of a top six finish.

Yep. If the manager is to be held responsible for us going 2-0 down in the past two games, then he can also be responsible for coming back in both games.

Things aren't perfect, mistakes are made but our spirit and determination are unmatched by anyone in this division. And that cannot be questioned.

One of them is the happier 👍😂
Swansea head coach Russell Martin:

"For 93 minutes, we were by far and away the best team. Dominant, aggressive - everything we got criticised for against Blackburn, and rightly so in a lot of senses, I think the boys put right tonight

"I have to take responsibility for it, I'm in charge of the mentality of the team. The ball goes out for a throw-in, and one of our players [who is] not involved punches the ball back on the pitch. I'm absolutely furious about it. I've told him. That just can't happen. He punched the ball back to them to take a throw-in quickly and we concede a goal.

"Whether you're on the bench or whether you're not involved, you need to add value to your team somehow. That's certainly not adding value.

"They are the moments in this league where if that's against us, I am pretty sure it's getting hit into the stands, it takes a minute to get it back and the game's done, everyone goes away feeling really good."

Millwall manager Gary Rowett:

"Swansea are very difficult to play against. They pass the ball well and create so much movement. But the flip side is that you are perhaps not so well set up when you come under pressure and I said that to the players at half-time.

"Everything we worked on goes out the window after a minute and the second goal we have to defend better. We then had two clear penalties.

"We had to ride a bit of luck because Swansea still open you up and create those moments of quality. But we put them under pressure and if you keep knocking on the door and ask question, it's up to the opposition to see the game out.

"We took something out of a game that probably after 30 minutes I couldn't see us taking anything at

What a comeback, I am so amped up now I won't be able sleep. Great spirit shown by the team in the second half. Leonards tackle was world class and saved the game. Liked the little bit I saw of the new striker and Burey is really starting to look like a serious player for us.
This. They have to now take their chance in the team and keep there.