Match thread Swansea v Millwall

Was saying the same but shot down. Another player condemned and written off as useless, even before he played a game for us, by some. Harris was accused by one loon of trying to get us relegated on purpose when he bought ( his mate) Leonard. We had another poster who reckoned he wasn;t a pro footballer, park footballer, same poster remind us on a regular basis that he reported on football for the gutter press for decades.

:rofl:

I remember reading on here that Leonard was only in the team because he used to give Harris a lift to and from training every day! I must admit that I wasn’t sure about him at first but I remember him having a fantastic game against Everton in the cup and he’s gone from strength to strength since then.

I think that any doubters about Leonard should have long been won over by now, he’s probably the most versatile player in the squad and even when he seemed to be struggling and had the burden of being our record signing round his neck he has never ever given less than 100% for the club. That tackle he made last night was as good as you’ll see anywhere this season in any division.

I remember reading on here that Leonard was only in the team because he used to give Harris a lift to and from training every day!
The same player that was always injured, on crutches most of the time and went no where near a training ground :grinning:
I must admit that I wasn’t sure about him at first but I remember him having a fantastic game against Everton in the cup and he’s gone from strength to strength since then.
I think many thought he was shit without thinking why. I rated him when i see him play for Southend and then Sheffield, i was confident that he was capable and could play a bit. My point is, it's how Harris used him, his tactics, plus brand of football, i won't call it a style.

Under Harris he wasn't allowed to play to his strengths and was some what restricted in what was already a very rigid and one dimensional team. He wasn't playing defend in numbers and play it safe hoofball at either of his previous clubs.

I think that any doubters about Leonard should have long been won over by now, he’s probably the most versatile player in the squad and even when he seemed to be struggling and had the burden of being our record signing round his neck he has never ever given less than 100% for the club. That tackle he made last night was as good as you’ll see anywhere this season in any division.
He keeps fighting back, from injury, the setbacks, being dropped, he has the heart and desire that we all expect from a Wall player. Add in the vision, good reading of the game, timing, toughness, plus technique.

Was saying the same but shot down. Another player condemned and written off as useless, even before he played a game for us, by some. Harris was accused by one loon of trying to get us relegated on purpose when he bought ( his mate) Leonard. We had another poster who reckoned he wasn;t a pro footballer, park footballer, same poster reminded us on a regular basis that he reported on football for the gutter press for decades.

:rofl:
It does my head in on here sometimes. As you say Leonard was written off before kicking a ball by some due to misplaced hatred of Harris. Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge can see what he brings. Superb player at this level. Bit left field but I'd have him alongside Cresswell or Cooper if we are going to play a back 3. They would learn a he'll of a lot from him.

Was it QPR or Millwall? This journalist is a bit confused. 😂
Russell Martin obviously wasn’t watching the same game as we had more than one shot given we hit the woodwork twice and other attempts blocked by hand! Anyway the Mighty Lion scared the shit out of them so they caved in with two OG’s! 😉🤣🤣