Match thread Blackburn v Millwall

It’s unbelievable that we can all see the problem except the Manager.
Sacrifice a Centre Back for an extra midfielder to stop the opposition higher up the pitch and create some chances ourselves.

Hutch & Cooper play better in a two anyway so a 4 man defence (was) and will likely be tighter. We have the players to do well. If Rowett gets the push then he only has himself to blame. He must be either mega stubborn or surrounded by Yes men.

Okay. But not when we win!
Its a balancing act the way he plays, when you constantly play for draws it can go either way, since he has been with us the balance has tipped in our favour and we have ended the season in the top half of the table, if it goes the other way we will end up in the bottom half.

It would take a lot of luck either good or bad to get promoted or relegated so we are stuck with mediocrity.

We have the players to do well, to get promoted you need a Manager with a bit of nous which Rowett does not have so expect more of the same because nothing has changed since he has been here and is not likely to.

What’s Bradshaw said?
Bit pissed last night, slight exaggeration. However, post slagging off Rowett’s tactics, saying they were useless at the back and we should have attacked them. Liked by Bradshaw. So he ain’t happy that’s for sure, going public like that.

I’d rather we had a right go all out entertaining attack and lose
Ideally we would probably like to see all out entertaining football.
But if we adopted this tactic and lost say 4 or 5 nil a couple of times, GR would get slaughtered on here. I'm not saying the present a approach in games is correct,
but we have to be realistic.
Do we have the players that can go out on the pitch and put their mark on the game? (no pun intended).
And can they produce free flowing football?
As I said earlier, I think we can nick a result at Rovrum with the the correct tactics. They are no world beaters.
Go at them from the off, but be cautious when needed. Two up front is a must.

Ideally we would probably like to see all out entertaining football.
But if we adopted this tactic and lost say 4 or 5 nil a couple of times, GR would get slaughtered on here. I'm not saying the present a approach in games is correct,
but we have to be realistic.
Do we have the players that can go out on the pitch and put their mark on the game? (no pun intended).
And can they produce free flowing football?
As I said earlier, I think we can nick a result at Rovrum with the the correct tactics. They are no world beaters.
Go at them from the off, but be cautious when needed. Two up front is a must.
It's having the right players in the right positions , yes we do need a radical change of playing but without the skills required it would be pointless , , we do not i , believe have a midfield General who can pull the strings in that area, when was the last time a killer forward pass was made by our midfield ?, Our forwards are lightweight and not physical enough for the current style of play and what's happened to one of the meanest defences in this division ? ,

Bit pissed last night, slight exaggeration. However, post slagging off Rowett’s tactics, saying they were useless at the back and we should have attacked them. Liked by Bradshaw. So he ain’t happy that’s for sure, going public like that.

I can't imagine any current player 'liking' public remarks made about their manager.
'No' any online bollocks would probably be written in the contract...

We all know it occasionally happens, but it's from top players who can afford the penalty fine or, on their way out or, have left the club already.

It might have been a 'Fake' account. If you have a look at his 'official' site,
there is no mention of him 'liking' anyone one slagging off GR's tactics.
If you like someone's post, it shows under, funny enough...'Likes'.
Same for what he 'Tweets' or 'Tweets & Replies' and any media he has posted.

Of course, I stand to be corrected if you can find the post/tweet:

1.JPG

In my opinion the first goal was his fault.
When I played in goal I was always told the six yard box is yours. You command it and you make sure every ball is yours. If he called and Cresswell ignored the call, fair enough. We’ll never know.
Very harsh on Long BP. More likely Cresswell panicked!

I'm still confident we can nick a win at Rovrum on Wednesday.
I would rather we lost if it meant getting shot of rowett. I can’t take he’s boring football anymore, I don’t even look forward to watching us anymore! Setting up every week not to lose and having fuckall posession! I know they are below us but no wonder Jed left to play for west brom, could any of you honestly say you would enjoy playing in that defensive boring system week in week out? I doubt it!!!!
He needs to go! He’s got new personnel but still the same shitty tactics

I can't imagine any current player 'liking' public remarks made about their manager.
'No' any online bollocks would probably be written in the contract...

We all know it occasionally happens, but it's from top players who can afford the penalty fine or, on their way out or, have left the club already.

It might have been a 'Fake' account. If you have a look at his 'official' site,
there is no mention of him 'liking' anyone one slagging off GR's tactics.
If you like someone's post, it shows under, funny enough...'Likes'.
Same for what he 'Tweets' or 'Tweets & Replies' and any media he has posted.

Of course, I stand to be corrected if you can find the post/tweet:

View attachment 19477

Attachments

• 057D022E-6E35-4BD9-9736-1AB41C970D3F.jpeg
    057D022E-6E35-4BD9-9736-1AB41C970D3F.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 35
Its a balancing act the way he plays, when you constantly play for draws it can go either way, since he has been with us the balance has tipped in our favour and we have ended the season in the top half of the table, if it goes the other way we will end up in the bottom half.

It would take a lot of luck either good or bad to get promoted or relegated so we are stuck with mediocrity.

We have the players to do well, to get promoted you need a Manager with a bit of nous which Rowett does not have so expect more of the same because nothing has changed since he has been here and is not likely to.
Basically he’s not clever enough to outwit what I would say are pretty average teams in the championship with what I would say is arguably the best squad we have had for a while. We will as someone else posted settle for mediocrity albeit in the championship, fingers crossed

Don't have to go all out attack just need to look like we want to win the game from the start, rather than not get beat, and wait until we're 2-0 do before we start to play. Shambolic tactics and not representative of my foot club.
NTMIK.
COYL
I was probably exaggerating but you get the gist of it. Basically attack with no fear, teams must love playing us. They think right we go 2 up then they will throw the lot at us, so we will adapt to nullify their attack. Joke

We have the players to do well,
We have some good and hungry players but not a team of good players.

you need a Manager with a bit of nous which Rowett does not have so expect more of the same because nothing has changed since he has been here and is not likely to.
He had the nous to get us near a play off finish points wise. We were saying the same last season around January. It/ he changed, We were down the bottom but didn't finish that way,