Match thread Blackburn v Millwall

I dont know to be honest with you. just someone who isn't afraid to attack occasionally would be a breath of fresh air.
But we did that last seaon and came close. Every club, chairman and supporter wants that elusive manager. We're not an attractive proposition, small budget, poorish squad, bad rep and fans who vocally cunt the manager and players after 9 games. What manager in his right mind needs that? A chancer or someone desperate will take it but not someone with a bit about him, they don't need to. Around in circles we go again!

Ideally we would probably like to see all out entertaining football.
But if we adopted this tactic and lost say 4 or 5 nil a couple of times, GR would get slaughtered on here. I'm not saying the present a approach in games is correct,
but we have to be realistic.
Do we have the players that can go out on the pitch and put their mark on the game? (no pun intended).
And can they produce free flowing football?
As I said earlier, I think we can nick a result at Rovrum with the the correct tactics. They are no world beaters.
Go at them from the off, but be cautious when needed. Two up front is a must.
We wouldn’t get beat 4-5 nil if we attacked because we are good enough to impact a game with our attacking players. It seems like we are all being conditioned to believe we are just not good enough. Absolute bollox.

hes 100 times better then that other twat we play upfront who never gets subbed!
Behave. You mean our top scorer last season? The same one who is getting fuck all from our midfield this one? The same one that scores in the premier and everywhere he goes when given the service? Bradshaw is shit, he's hardly ever fit, he never has and never will get double figures in this division. He's a waste of wages and if he's not happy let him fuck for half the wages elsewhere.

Bradshaw is another one of those players who everyone clamours for when he’s on the bench but whenever he starts you soon realise that he offers next to fuck all apart from a bit of effort. The club have been bloody good to him considering his injury record, if he did intentionally like a post criticising the manager then he needs to wind his neck in.

No strikers will be prolific with the way we play, long pumped balls in the air and floated crosses from wingbacks that spend more time passing backwards and sideways will not get many goals in open play, our ability to score from set pieces has been sussed and the result is there for all to see, we are lucky if we score one goal per game.

A little harsh Peckham, with the service I think he'd do a good job.
Maybe but i've seen enough of him to think otherwise, he's a trier when fit but that's about it mate. Last time i see him play at the Den he got bullied, won nothing in the air and eventually gave in. All Rowetts fault off course :hehe:

Tom Bradshaw must be a complete idiot if he’s got nothing better to do than go on twitter on a Saturday night.
Have you seen his missus?
I know what I’d rather be doing

It's having the right players in the right positions , yes we do need a radical change of playing but without the skills required it would be pointless , , we do not i , believe have a midfield General who can pull the strings in that area, when was the last time a killer forward pass was made by our midfield ?, Our forwards are lightweight and not physical enough for the current style of play and what's happened to one of the meanest defences in this division ? ,
Alex rae the platonic ideal.

I can remember he would have a screamer it seemed nearly every other game and nearly every game would beat three or four players before threading a through ball for fun. Ball like glue to his feet. Fast. Hard as nails. Bit of a lunatic. Truly think he was one of the best players I have ever seen at Millwall.