Lurch Gone

Does anyone know the FULL facts with 100% certainty?
If not, then I think it is pointless to speculate ad nauseam about what JB or SK coulda, woulda, shoulda done.
None of us really knows what went on, or even what the source of the story is.
I'm guessing it was some bloke on the internet. Oh well, that's a reliable source then.

There is obviously some sort of story here, but details matter, and as far as I'm aware, we don't have those.
For example, when the story first broke, it said he had been sacked.
Well, that's clearly not true for a start. Just a minor detail, not.

Look, I get that people on here don't like the bloke, I really do. BUT, does he deserve to be possibly slandered on here with lies, half truths and speculation?
Oh well, that's my view anyway. I just think that people deserve to be dealt with honestly, rather than with semi facts and speculation.
If the story about the sacking was wrong, how much of the rest is not true too?
Good points mate. Someone delete my thread😂

The fact that Lurch is still at the club makes me think has he got something on the club that they wouldn't want in the public domain? Lurch saying something along the lines of 'if I go down I'll take you down with me!' which would explain why the club are angry at the story being leaked.

The fact that Lurch is still at the club makes me think has he got something on the club that they wouldn't want in the public domain? Lurch saying something along the lines of 'if I go down I'll take you down with me!' which would explain why the club are angry at the story being leaked.
Thought the same, If what happened with Lurch is true.

You think he's that switched on?

I dunno, the whole thing could be rubbish or not, as the case may be. This is the problem with the internet and social media (as I mentioned in another thread recently), something gets put out there by someone, repeated by someone else, and then suddenly there are two sources reporting the same thing, and it is taken as fact. Social media is like a global electronic game of Chinese whispers.

Apparently players have had a whip round to pay for the money hew owed - which supposedly is now £900.

Was alledgedly using to the card to pay for Uber Eats not just other security guards match day refreshments etc..

Obviously popular with players to bail him out - but fcuk me one rule for one and one rule for the other.

Apparently players have had a whip round to pay for the money hew owed - which supposedly is now £900.

Was alledgedly using to the card to pay for Uber Eats not just other security guards match day refreshments etc..

Obviously popular with players to bail him out - but fcuk me one rule for one and one rule for the other.
Bit embarrassing that people jumped the gun, made various claims that were quite damming when most of what was originally claimed is absolute bollox. Again the club get cunted, fans are angry at the club and the truth is, there is nothing to see.

If you've had any run ins with him like i and some of my lot have you'd understand the cunt thinks he's won the lottery with the position he's found himself in within the club. Cunt should be licking stamps in a basement of some post room but he's found himself in a position of authority. He would grass his own mother to keep his job and show loyalty to the club- his employer.

Without going into too much detail ( happy to have a pm with you if you want the full sp) but a run in was had and it weren't looking good for Lurchio but he would not break the law or risk his position to the extent he was gonna get weighed and he was willing to let it happen rather than defend himself and possibly risk his position.

One of our main chaps knows a fair bit about him via a family member. It's fair to say that he ain't the full wilson and is officially two cans short of a six pack. A certificated window licker and Millwall is his lifeline. That is why i was sceptical when this came out. On top of that and as two bob as we are, no fucker at the club would issue what is basically a minimum wage jobsworth with a club credit card with 20 large max out on it.

Whoever escalated and put meat on the bone of this story needs to be pulled in and spoken to cause the whole thing looks muggy. It makes many look gullible and naive and to be quite frank, a bit fucking stupid.

So are you saying this - no substance to it? Any he has never used a clubs company credit card? Yep 20k seems lauaghable now - although that said as chef who knows what he is racking up?

Members online