Lurch Gone

Saw him in the thick of it after the game, just before the club shop outside the west stand
, old bill circled around three or four kids with one of them remonstrating their innocence over a trivial thing, “wok’back” was rubbing his hands together with a blue light flashing on his head

The club should know that the main bloodstream of the club is the fans and if they dont get rid of this misfit then they are well out of order.Personally years ago he would have been clumped and understand the younguns nowasays as there are phones all over the place.The club ban fans but they wont sack a c...t who has nicked at the end of the day the fans cash.
#How is this plum going to pay it back? tbh i dont take much note of security at wall home games and the ott police numbers at the games. They are all cashing in on easy overtime as the den is now one of the safe grounds to vist for away fans.They are all c...ts

I used to work away from home on secondment.
We were paid travel fares home 3 weekends out of four if we went home.
You had to actually travel to be entitled to the fares.
Some people would claim the money but not actually travel. Naughty naughty.
Anyway, one bloke from Scotland (big fares) got caught and sent home in disgrace for fiddling a few hundred quid.
Now you have government ministers fiddling millions for their friends and nobody bats an eyelid.
And others can allegedly steal money on a credit card and still keep their jobs, allegedly.

I saved my fares money every month. After 3 years I had enough for a deposit on a house. Funny old world, innit?

Club shouldn't be washing its dirty linen in public.he should be sacked end of
Granted. But doesn't make It embarrassing that the story has been leaked. From a Millwall point of you, yes, It's embarrassing for them. But fuck em. It serves them right for continuing to give seemingly ever grater employment to a man who Is quite literally the antithesis of the paying customers, the "fans like no other" who's money they take and who's loyalty they need to survive.

I find It refreshing that there are people at the club and behind the scenes who know this ain't right, who's first thought Is that of the fans and who know that this Isn't acceptable. By what seems like his continued employment after the fact If It was left to the club this would probably have never come to light, It looks likely they would have been more than happy to let him continue taking the piss out off us fans all the while knowing he has taken the piss out of the club.

It's reasons like this that makes me seriously question the football club I love and makes me suspicious of every decision and directive they make.

Last edited:
From HOF

someone went right up to his face and in the honey monster voice shouted “who took the money honey” followed by laughing dogs abuse from everyone….
I noticed he was no where to be seen pitch side earlier. Well I never see his usually unmissable Quasimodo gait stalking the sidelines and I was keeping an eye out for him. So as I said to my Brother, they're actively keeping him well out the way of us lot.

To me that makes It 10 times worse. They know he did wrong, they know the fans are unhappy and want to bury him and yet they are still protecting the cunt. I feel there's something very unbecoming and being the cynical and suspicious person I am, something very dubious about him and his close ties and employment with the club

I find this story embarrassing one that the silly cunt behaved like he did and two someone thought it was worth making public
And 3 they allowed it to carry on ,as it must have been happening over a considerable period of time , unless the fat cunt did it in one sitting.

I noticed he was no where to be seen pitch side earlier. Well I never see his usually unmissable Quasimodo gait stalking the sidelines and I was keeping an eye out for him. So as I said to my Brother, they're actively keeping him well out the way of us lot.

To me that makes It 10 times worse. They know he did wrong, they know the fans are unhappy and want to bury him and yet they are still protecting the cunt. I feel there's something very unbecoming and being the cynical and suspicious person I am, something very dubious about him and his close ties and employment with the club
Millwall family mate*

Any supporters sanctioned by the club for "misbehaviour" on match days on Lurch's so called evidence, should be asking for at the very least, an apology.
How can anyone act on the say so of this hi-vis wearing fucking tumour, if the allegations against him are proven?
Plus any punishment overturned à la Post Office scandal.

Unbelievable he’s still near the football club at all . Watch what happens if you’re unfortunate enough to be slung out for a minor misdemeanour at The Den and banned from being within a mile of any Wall game based on false and malicious accusations from stewards as I was some years ago . These false accusations were later found to be without any substance at all , I was banned for 6 months in spite of this . Yet this turd has committed a criminal offence and is still gainfully employed by Millwall FC .
He has misappropriated funds (possibly comitted fraud and thieft). I dont know any employer who would not sack an employee on the spot for doing this. Why on earth the club would want to cover this up raises some questions. Who is at the club trying to protect him? He is hardly a great ambassador or role model for the club. Has this highlighted others who are mis-using funds??

The club need to sort this out and release an official statement to show they have a grip of this and anything else they have found.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know if James Berylson has been made aware of this “incident,” and whether it was he (or maybe Kavanagh) who made the decision to keep this thieving cunt still on the payroll?

If it was Kavanagh’s decision (and JB isn’t aware of what’s gone on), is there any way we can personally contact JB through his company, (by email), or on LinkedIn or any other social media outlet he may use? Maybe if enough of us bombard him with complaints, he might a) become aware of what’s happened, and b) sack the cunt!

I’d be very surprised that JB would allow theft by a company employee to go unpunished in some way!

It would be interesting to know if James Berylson has been made aware of this “incident,” and whether it was he (or maybe Kavanagh) who made the decision to keep this thieving cunt still on the payroll?

If it was Kavanagh’s decision (and JB isn’t aware of what’s gone on), is there any way we can personally contact JB through his company, (by email), or on LinkedIn or any other social media outlet he may use? Maybe if enough of us bombard him with complaints, he might a) become aware of what’s happened, and b) sack the cunt!

I’d be very surprised that JB would allow theft by a company employee to go unpunished in some way!
Does anyone know the FULL facts with 100% certainty?
If not, then I think it is pointless to speculate ad nauseam about what JB or SK coulda, woulda, shoulda done.
None of us really knows what went on, or even what the source of the story is.
I'm guessing it was some bloke on the internet. Oh well, that's a reliable source then.

There is obviously some sort of story here, but details matter, and as far as I'm aware, we don't have those.
For example, when the story first broke, it said he had been sacked.
Well, that's clearly not true for a start. Just a minor detail, not.

Look, I get that people on here don't like the bloke, I really do. BUT, does he deserve to be possibly slandered on here with lies, half truths and speculation?
Oh well, that's my view anyway. I just think that people deserve to be dealt with honestly, rather than with semi facts and speculation.
If the story about the sacking was wrong, how much of the rest is not true too?

If not, then I think it is pointless to speculate ad nauseam about what JB or SK coulda, woulda, shoulda done.
I'm guessing it was some bloke on the internet. Oh well, that's a reliable source then.

There is obviously some sort of story here, but details matter, and as far as I'm aware, we don't have those.

Look, I get that people on here don't like the bloke, I really do. BUT, does he deserve to be possibly slandered on here with lies, half truths and speculation?
Oh well, that's my view anyway. I just think that people deserve to be dealt with honestly, rather than with semi facts and speculation.

As much as I despise the ugly, bloated bag of shit, there is a lot in what you just have posted that should be taken on board.

These past couple of days, I have noticed that a few (possible) slandering Social Media posts and photos have been taken down, or deleted by the original posters. I get the feeling there is more going on with this little drama and we might never get to hear the full story.

Of course, if it turns out he is guilty of anything, he should be chopped up, deep fried with Onions and Garlic, and put into one of Greggs famous Steak Bakes. Then Fat Dan can have a blind eating test with three Bakes and tell us which one contains Lurch. Although, at a guess, I should imagine Fat Dan will say he's not sure and can he try another dozen Steak Bakes. Well, it's Dan we are talking about. Make that a Bakers dozen.**

EDIT:
That's my irony post for the day.
:grinning:

Last edited:

A voice of reason.
After the initial reactions of "hang 'im, or execute the fat fucker on the centre spot at half time", it's understandable because of how he conducts himself with supporters.
Hiding behind OB, pointing out "offenders" to others, and bullying kids and older people, doesn't endear him too well with our lot, who look after there own.
I suppose the proper way would have been to quietly suspend him ( by the neck?), and conduct an investigation into any allegations.
The outcome would obviously dictate what actions should be taken against him to recover any missing monies, whether be it legally or not.
Maybe the club thought it may have been less damaging for them to keep him in employment until anything is proven, and then quietly take action, rather than getting rid of him immediately and risk adverse publicity.
If that was the plan, it may have backfired.

If that’s the case then why don’t the club release a statement to confirm or deny what’s been put in the public domain? They’re quick enough to release statements when they feel they have to apologise to the media and the football league etc when the latest adverse incident occurs involving our fan base .

Members online