Lurch Gone

He is a shit bag who goes to away games to keep an eye on us incase we miss behave,truth is he sits with the police/stewards and points to us away fans hopefully getting us thrown out or arrested.

Use to be a normal fan back in the day. Use to see him at loads of away games back in the early and mid 90’s. Never quite right the fella. use to clock him peering at us when I was with all the chaps.

Not knowing much about him I was wondering if he was a fan of another club so would enjoy seeing us thrown out or nicked.
I went to a fair share of away games in the 90's and don't remember him, strange that he has turned on his own.

I find this story embarrassing one that the silly cunt behaved like he did and two someone thought it was worth making public
Why should It not be made public? The geezer Is a horrible snide cunt who stitches up Millwall fans on the regular. He Is hated and now It turns out he's behaved In a manner that Is not only criminal, It's at the expense of our football club. After everything the club has done for him and the opportunities he has been given he still felt he should take the piss and quite frankly steal from the club and you think that should remain a secret do you?

Why should It not be made public? The geezer Is a horrible snide cunt who stitches up Millwall fans on the regular. He Is hated and now It turns out he's behaved In a manner that Is not only criminal, It's at the expense of our football club. After everything the club has done for him and the opportunities he has been given he still felt he should take the piss and quite frankly steal from the club and you think that should remain a secret

Why should It not be made public? The geezer Is a horrible snide cunt who stitches up Millwall fans on the regular. He Is hated and now It turns out he's behaved In a manner that Is not only criminal, It's at the expense of our football club. After everything the club has done for him and the opportunities he has been given he still felt he should take the piss and quite frankly steal from the club and you think that should remain a secret do you?
Club shouldn't be washing its dirty linen in public.he should be sacked end of

I’m guessing his position will very soon become untenable as the news spreads through the fan base. The reason the club will be furious, is because their hands are now tied - they have to sack him or will have to answer to the fans, the people that pay the fat cnuts wages. £20k on Uber eat. What the fck is he ordering? Caviar Pizza’s?

I’m guessing his position will very soon become untenable as the news spreads through the fan base. The reason the club will be furious, is because their hands are now tied - they have to sack him or will have to answer to the fans, the people that pay the fat cnuts wages. £20k on Uber eat. What the fck is he ordering? Caviar Pizza’s?
They can't prove it ...... He's ate the evidence.

Unbelievable he’s still near the football club at all . Watch what happens if you’re unfortunate enough to be slung out for a minor misdemeanour at The Den and banned from being within a mile of any Wall game based on false and malicious accusations from stewards as I was some years ago . These false accusations were later found to be without any substance at all , I was banned for 6 months in spite of this . Yet this turd has committed a criminal offence and is still gainfully employed by Millwall FC .

Unbelievable he’s still near the football club at all . Watch what happens if you’re unfortunate enough to be slung out for a minor misdemeanour at The Den and banned from being within a mile of any Wall game based on false and malicious accusations from stewards as I was some years ago . These false accusations were later found to be without any substance at all , I was banned for 6 months in spite of this . Yet this turd has committed a criminal offence and is still gainfully employed by Millwall FC .
Shocking mate.