Lions v QPR Match Thread

You can see how much that result meant to him and the relief he must have felt. He’s had some shit luck the last few weeks.
He/ we have. Cruel at times mate.

Proper Millwall performance. What ever you think of Edwards appointment, but there’s definite unity in this team.
It was and there is unity the squad. We mention the bad luck. Late goals hurting us, giving away cheap penalties. The manner of the defeats can have a negative affect on morale and spirit. Winning can become an alien concept and losing a habit. But, and it's what's helped me to keep the faith and hope in them----- They have never given up and heads haven't dropped. The fight has always been evident to see. Like us fans many of the team have had luxury of not fearing relegation or playing in a struggling team for the last 3 years. This current spell has taken them out of their comfort zone and has been a real test of character.

Today's win was much deserved and fuck me what a relief eh mate. I'm glad it was relatively comfortable too. A 1-0 can be a fortunate smash and grab and you're aware of that.

I wasn’t joking robbo , happened right in front of block 5 it was a sweet. A starburst or opal fruit in old money.
My daughter pointed it out to me laying on the touch line.
Lino couldn’t have made more fuss than he did out of it. The

Fucking hell, an Opal Fruit!!!!!!!!!!

No Bert Trautman award for bravery for that lino.

Nobody likes lemon and lime starburst, which was the missile apparently thrown. Still not a good move to throw it at the Lino tho. Big fine coming from the fuckwits at the FA.

If the statement from the FA says they are fining us for "throwing an Opal Fruit and or a Starburst" then it'll be worth paying it.

All the life long, Bermondsey born and bred season ticket holders not showing. Thank fuck for the day trippers
According to the BBC 17,433 there today.

I’m surprised there were that many 😮 especially when you consider QPR didn’t fill the away end top tier 🤔

You forgot their blonde No. 8 Rudoni, who looked really impressive against us.. Local Surrey boy, who slipped through our scouting net, on his way to the dizzy heights of 'Uddersfield.
Huddersfield won 3-0 today with just 32% possession 🤷‍♂️

How on Earth did they manage to score 3? They were totally useless against us 🤦‍♂️

Nice subtle push on Begovic by Rab for the 2nd goal! Should be awarded an assist :grinning:

Last edited: