Lions v QPR Match Thread

Thank Fuck for that!

Well deserved, although we did let them back in it in the 2nd half!

Was it a QPR penalty? Maybe. But we needed that bit of luck which has eluded us these past few games! Every player played their part and we’ve scored 2 goals and kept a clean sheet!

That win pushes us up to 19th, two points above Stoke, and we’ll stay there if Brum beat or at least draw with Stoke tonight, and Huddersfield draw or lose against Blackburn. That game is currently 0-0.

Can we get at least a point on Friday? Hopefully.

COYL!
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to go but watched online listing to their commentary, which was sickening and funny at times. Not one of their claims for penalties were ever penalties. Considering those given against us to ruin the last two home wins I think we were owed that.

All the players celebrating when we scored, some knackered players falling to their knees at the final whistle absolutely physically and emotionally spent, even Zian Flemming running around like a blue-arsed fly when he came on, the manager pumping his fists and yelling out as he thanked the fans for their support.

This is a club that is united, no doubt about it, faults and warts and all.

Thank Fuck for that!

Was it a QPR penalty? Maybe. But we needed that bit of luck which has eluded us these past few games! Every player played their part and we’ve scored 2 goals and kept a clean sheet! Can’t ask more than that!

That win pushes us up to 19th, 6 points above QPR and 2 points above Stoke, and we’ll stay there if Brum beat or at least draw with Stoke tonight, and Huddersfield draw or lose against Blackburn. That game is currently 0-0.

COYL!

Not a penalty in a million years. None of them were.

Come on, we were better than them...simples. QP Haha can fuck around with the ball all season and whinge as much as they want to, but their girlie football won't keep them up. For all the moaning about Edwards on this board, he's done what GR did when he first arrived, tried to get clean sheets first. Undefeated in three and let in just one goal in three games (a penalty). Big improvements all round and he will no doubt be working hard to make us a bit more potent up front. We are moving the ball around better these days.

Thank Fuck for that!

Was it a QPR penalty? Maybe. But we needed that bit of luck which has eluded us these past few games! Every player played their part and we’ve scored 2 goals and kept a clean sheet! Can’t ask more than that!

That win pushes us up to 19th, 6 points above QPR and 2 points above Stoke, and we’ll stay there if Brum beat or at least draw with Stoke tonight, and Huddersfield draw or lose against Blackburn. That game is currently 0-0.

COYL!
Not a pen - the ref didn’t give it! 😉 I watched in real time and slow-mo and not a pen. Savs flicked the ball away

Come on, we were better than them...simples. QP Haha can fuck around with the ball all season and whinge as much as they want to, but their girlie football won't keep them up. For all the moaning about Edwards on this board, he's done what GR did when he first arrived, tried to get clean sheets first. Undefeated in three and let in just one goal in three games (a penalty). Big improvements all round and he will no doubt be working hard to make us a bit more potent up front. We are moving the ball around better these days.

Guilty as charged when it comes to moaning about Edwards and you are absolutely correct. He has definitely gone back to basics since the Ipswich game and barring Leicester away (who have beaten everyone), we have tightened up defensively. So credit where it's due.

Not a penalty in a million years. None of them were.
Fair enough, but at that moment you wouldn’t have been surprised if the ref has given it, what with our bad luck recently! Thankfully we then went up and scored our 2nd which pretty much killed off the game! No way was that 10 minute add on anywhere near that!

And who was the silly fucker who threw something at the linesman’s bonce? What a stupid thing to do when we was 1 up! Do we need to give any more reasons for an official to get one over us, especially one that’s had something thrown at him? Absolutely moronic!

Fair enough, but at that moment you wouldn’t have been surprised if the ref has given it, what with our bad luck recently! Thankfully we then went up and scored our 2nd which pretty much killed off the game! No way was that 10 minute add on anywhere near that!

And who was the silly fucker who threw something at the linesman’s bonce? What a stupid thing to do when we was 1 up! Do we need to give any more reasons for an official to get one over us, especially one that’s had something thrown at him? Absolutely moronic!
He probably has Police on their way to his house as we speak.

Really happy for Edwards. You can see how much that result meant to him and the relief he must have felt. He’s had some shit luck the last few weeks.
Every player was battling today. Proper Millwall performance. What ever you think of Edwards appointment, but there’s definite unity in this team. Fucking chuffed. Roll on Friday.

Really happy for Edwards. You can see how much that result meant to him and the relief he must have felt. He’s had some shit luck the last few weeks.
Every player was battling today. Proper Millwall performance. What ever you think of Edwards appointment, but there’s definite unity in this team. Fucking chuffed. Roll on Friday.

Well said. You've said in one post what I've tried to say in about six posts. Bang on.

I know we all hate him (because he’s a good player and nearly always does well against us), but would anyone on here take Chair if he was available for say, a couple of mill and give them Billy Mitchell as part of the deal?

Chair has a great engine, has pace and power, bosses the midfield and scores goals! I’m sure QPR could do with the money! 🤣

I know we all hate him (because he’s a good player and nearly always does well against us), but would anyone on here take Chair if he was available for say, a couple of mill and give them Billy Mitchell as part of the deal?

Chair has a great engine, has pace and power, bosses the midfield and scores goals! I’m sure QPR could do with the money! 🤣
No bollox to the little cunt, after his antics during covid giving it the biggun in front of an empty stadium, taking the knee... absolute wanker..

2 or 3 years ago, not now and he is a big tart, always crying when things don't go his way, not Millwall.