Lions v QPR Match Thread

Takes a lot to make me smile at the moment but that did it. Sticking Emakhu on from the start was proved to be an excellent move. We looked like a team with confidence, enjoying ourselves and finally playing attractive football. Honestly can't remember the last game I could say that of. Feels like a lifetime ago. Fingers crossed this ain't a one off like Rovrum.

Fair enough, but at that moment you wouldn’t have been surprised if the ref has given it, what with our bad luck recently! Thankfully we then went up and scored our 2nd which pretty much killed off the game! No way was that 10 minute add on anywhere near that!

And who was the silly fucker who threw something at the linesman’s bonce? What a stupid thing to do when we was 1 up! Do we need to give any more reasons for an official to get one over us, especially one that’s had something thrown at him? Absolutely moronic!
Nobody likes lemon and lime starburst, which was the missile apparently thrown. Still not a good move to throw it at the Lino tho. Big fine coming from the fuckwits at the FA.

Many pluses today:

Attacking 4-3-3 lineup, Emakhu, Watmore and BNC had pace to burn.

Leonard (my MOM) was colossal, Chair never had a look in.

Sarkic has a presence about him and is growing on me.

Wes top notch again.

Honeyman’s best performance for us by an absolute mile playing in his most effective position 👏. I don’t want to see him consigned to the wide left again :shake:

Saville gave a captain’s performance.

BNC’s most intelligent game since he joined us 👍

Emakhu frightened the life out of them. When he gets more experience and composure he’s going to be a top asset 👍

Watmore’s best performance. Attacked QPR, linked well with Tom and Emakhu and tracked back 🙏

Flemming looked good when he came on. Perhaps the most effective way to use him is as a substitute coming on when opponents start running out of steam.

JE got just about everything right, albeit he should have subbed Emakhu sooner, the kid was dead on feet, struggling to track back and exposing Bryan to 2v1s.

Eldest grandson witnessed his first Millwall victory:wahey:

Thought the Ref had a good game and why, oh why, did that moron lob something at the lino? I was level and he got the Watmore and Nisbet offsides spot on 👍

And Mr Wallace ensured we all had a very MURRAY XMAS 😉

Last edited:
Fair enough, but at that moment you wouldn’t have been surprised if the ref has given it, what with our bad luck recently! Thankfully we then went up and scored our 2nd which pretty much killed off the game! No way was that 10 minute add on anywhere near that!

And who was the silly fucker who threw something at the linesman’s bonce? What a stupid thing to do when we was 1 up! Do we need to give any more reasons for an official to get one over us, especially one that’s had something thrown at him? Absolutely moronic!
Apparently Sarkic has somethig thrown at him too!

Really hope that Emakhu’s positive performance today will be enough for Edwards to play him against Norwich, especially as he was the only Wall player to score against them!

Let’s hope history repeats itself on Friday and he scores again to give us a 1 nil home win!

Looked fairly comfortable today against a team that offered nothing in return.
Kept the shape well. Wasn't the prettiest of wins but that doesn't matter one bit. Saville played well today but looked shattered at the final whistle. Bryan had a good game as did Leonard. Zian looked lively when he came on.

Emakhu is a very good talent. Was pleased he was given a standing ovation when he went round 3 sides of the ground after being subbed, then when he got to the dugout was announced MOTM.

The other standout was big Wes Harding. An unreal player. Brilliant first touch for a big defender also. Excellent addition to our team.

Next.

That lino had no mark on his bonce. If he was hit with anything it was something tiny. Plus nothing was found anywhere near him and handed to the ref.
I wasn’t joking robbo , happened right in front of block 5 it was a sweet. A starburst or opal fruit in old money.
My daughter pointed it out to me laying on the touch line.
Lino couldn’t have made more fuss than he did out of it. The