Lions v QPR Match Thread

This is normally started by others but, perhaps they’re preoccupied with festive activities and cheer today, so I’ve done it.
Good effort Purles, but we have become used to a bit more, such as…
Some stats about the opposition
Expected weather conditions
Are the buses running?
Is South Bermondsey open?
A reminder about the early kick off time.
I could go on but I’d only be accused of whining and moaning, and you all know I’m not like that.😊

Good effort Purles, but we have become used to a bit more, such as…
Some stats about the opposition
Expected weather conditions
Are the buses running?
Is South Bermondsey open?
A reminder about the early kick off time.
I could go on but I’d only be accused of whining and moaning, and you all know I’m not like that.😊
Unfortunately, I’m an inexperienced virgin who’s not fully au-fait with the ins and outs 😉

BTW:

South Bermondsey closed.
New Cross Gate open to some Overground trains but a nightmare to get to.
Early, 13:00, kickoff, don’t do what I did many years back and arrive at New Cross Gate as our fans were getting on trains to go home 🤦‍♂️
So I’ll be driving and not looking forward to the journey or finding a parking spot :shake:
Weather a bit nippy, rain forecast and winds of circa 20 mph (gusting to 42 mph) but overcast so, if you’re sitting in the Junior Lions (like I am this time) no need for sun glasses 🤓😉
QPR last 5 games - W2, D1 and L2 F9 A5
Lions last 5 games - W0, D2 and L3 F5 A8 🤦‍♂️

A massive game we must not lose 🙏

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I’m an inexperienced virgin who’s not fully au-fait with the ins and outs 😉

BTW:

South Bermondsey closed.
New Cross Gate open to some Overground trains but a nightmare to get to.
Early, 13:00, kickoff, don’t do what I did many years back and arrive at New Cross Gate as our fans were getting on trains to go home 🤦‍♂️
So I’ll be driving and not looking forward to the journey or finding a parking spot :shake:
Weather a bit nippy, rain forecast and winds of circa 20 mph (gusting to 42 mph) but overcast so, if you’re sitting in the Junior Lions (like I am this time) no need for sun glasses 🤓😉
QPR last 5 games - W2, D1 and L2 F9 A5
Lions last 5 games - W0, D2 and L3 F5 A8 🤦‍♂️

A massive game we must not lose 🙏
Oh, mate, I feel really bad that you did all that homework on Christmas Day.
Is SB ever open these days?
The rest looks rather gloomy too.

Unfortunately I am not watching, family walk on the beach at wells next the sea. Blow cobwebs away, lovely blue sky. I hope not watching will inspire the team to win. Revolution must start soon.
Wells-next-the-Sea is a lovely place mate isn’t it! We had a long weekend there a few years back with our rescue Shih Tzu. Made a change from our regular short trips to beautiful Suffolk. Enjoy it mate and even more after our win. Will you have your mobile on or off? 😉