Just back ( short version)

I bite and get offended to quickly and easy when my club or it's fans are being slagged off. More so if it's nearly a constant which it almost was with LWTL who i actuallly got on with and shared many a jovial PM with. He spent a lot of time having a pop at our team and manager and it wound me up. It also served to dampen my faith in our team.

He really only ever commented on and high lighted all the negative stuff with our team. He clearly disliked Rowett which i think clouded his views and made him pessimistic. The Millwall i know stick together and also understand as a club in this league we are bound by limitations. LWTL wasn't one of those people.

He was rarely happy with anything Milwall. He even slagged off Rowett and the team after a win in one post last season. It actually made me think was he a troll. We won for fucks sake, the world is a better place etc but not for Ron manager. Again that shit dampens my mood. certainly when i'm buzzing cause wall have won.

He certainly took the wind out of my sails a few times and sucked the optimism/ open mindedness away. It was tiring. I did put him ignore a few months back. Doing that made the forum a nicer place to visit. I foolishly took him off ignore a few weeks which was a mistake.

I actually though it was me being too sensistive and defensive about my club that made us clash. Then i recently noticed more posters having crossed words with him and having a go. Some of those that were having a go back are what i consider to be the most tolereant , reserved, easy going and calmest posters on here. These people and myself were accused of being bullies by LWTL. All it was was other posters disagreeing with him and questioning his posts, isn't that how a forum/ debate works?

If your're nearly continuously getting challenged and pissing people off for what you're posting then you need to evaluate things and ask yourself why it's happening. If the conclusion you come to is that you're being bullied then, for the moment at least a forum full of loyal, passionate, straight speaking and in my opinion highly intelligent and well read people probably isn't the place to be.

We have always called a spade a spade and don't suffer strings. If that is now considered to be bullying then i give up.

I will have a think and work on calming my temper and combativeness' which can let me down at times.
F@@@ me that was nearly as long as one of his posts 😳😂

No, I’m not a troll cuntybollocks!

You, and others like Peckham Lion and Ilderton Wanderer all think you know best, and can’t wait to criticise other supporters who disagree with them!

Well, you’ve got your wish! I’m out!

Just want to say thanks to all the other supporters on here who, even though they may have disagreed with my opinion, didn’t make it personal and didn’t pass judgement online!

This place has become far too toxic the past year or so, and whilst I’m not expecting mine or anyone else’s opinions to always be agreed with, the level of animosity given out if you dare to criticise Sir Gary and his team is off the scales most times!

I’ll continue going to watch the odd home game at The Den (when personal wifey health problems allow), but that’s me done!

Oh, and those in the haters arms do your worst in your sarky replies like “don’t let the door hit you on the way out,” because I won’t be reading them!

:wave:
This aged well.

Really can’t work us out at the moment.
The last couple of games we’ve looked like we had the bit between our teeth.

Saturday we looked the same team from a few months ago - nervous, weak, like 11 strangers with no leadership or bite. Never looked up for it from the first whistle.

They were probably the poorest team I’ve seen in ages at this level and we were simply unable to punish it.

Sarkic had little to do but made a Rick for the second goal. He’s got too many mistakes in him for my liking. Still not convinced he is better than Bart.

The wingbacks didn’t do enough. Bryan was only interested in turning back and Cuffy only seemed to break forward a handful of times.

Honeyman tried to thread a few balls but didn’t work out. Wasn’t his best showing.

Mitchell had more of the ball than anyone but surprise surprise also did nothing with it.

Flemming made nothing stick. He needs acres of space and time which he rarely gets at our level these days. Think he’s being sussed out.

Nisbet isn’t a back to goal centre forward. He needs a partner to do the dirty work and drag defenders away. We didn’t create anything for him. Whipping him off for Longman was baffling.

Watmore isn’t the partner he needs up front. He’s lightweight, not a natural striker and we wondered why nothing was sticking.

Our squad is paper thin (Groundhog Day, we say this every year). There won’t be too many teams in the top three divisions who replace their only fit striker with a 5 foot 7 wing back with half hour to play.

The sooner we add some physicality to our front line and get Saville / CDN back in the side the better!!

I thought this was the just back from Saturday and I wondering why there was so many mistakes in it, team selection all wrong etc. :rotfl: