Just back ( short version)

No, I’m not a troll cuntybollocks!

You, and others like Peckham Lion and Ilderton Wanderer all think you know best, and can’t wait to criticise other supporters who disagree with them!

Well, you’ve got your wish! I’m out!

Just want to say thanks to all the other supporters on here who, even though they may have disagreed with my opinion, didn’t make it personal and didn’t pass judgement online!

This place has become far too toxic the past year or so, and whilst I’m not expecting mine or anyone else’s opinions to always be agreed with, the level of animosity given out if you dare to criticise Sir Gary and his team is off the scales most times!

I’ll continue going to watch the odd home game at The Den (when personal wifey health problems allow), but that’s me done!

Oh, and those in the haters arms do your worst in your sarky replies like “don’t let the door hit you on the way out,” because I won’t be reading them!

:wave:
Bout time sunshine, have a break and reinvent yourself. :clap:

Funny thing is I wasn't talking about you cuntybollocks :nerner:. I was referring to the poor man's LwtL.... the break will do you well. You are far too highly strung and paranoid making another thread about you when you hadn't even posted in it :wave:
A poor man's LwtL!..That is proper low rent whoever that is on here, not another with War & Peace paranoid ravings..That 'Ignore' option is a godsend

Totally disagree mate, I thought Wallace did a good job up until he go injured and in the 1st half and was getting the ball up the pitch, to Rab and Femming he was filling in at FWB. As for for Saville and Mitchell I thought they where outstanding and always breaking up Birmingham's play, and retaining the ball.
Agree about Fleming though, doesn't seem to be at the races at the moment, I hope its form at not attitude. MOM Lenny gutted his goal got chalked off
we will agree to disagree ...Wallace is a liability now and our midfield create next to nothing...we will struggle to score goals with this midfield mindset

No, I’m not a troll cuntybollocks!

You, and others like Peckham Lion and Ilderton Wanderer all think you know best, and can’t wait to criticise other supporters who disagree with them!

Well, you’ve got your wish! I’m out!

Just want to say thanks to all the other supporters on here who, even though they may have disagreed with my opinion, didn’t make it personal and didn’t pass judgement online!

This place has become far too toxic the past year or so, and whilst I’m not expecting mine or anyone else’s opinions to always be agreed with, the level of animosity given out if you dare to criticise Sir Gary and his team is off the scales most times!

I’ll continue going to watch the odd home game at The Den (when personal wifey health problems allow), but that’s me done!

Oh, and those in the haters arms do your worst in your sarky replies like “don’t let the door hit you on the way out,” because I won’t be reading them!

:wave:
I'm filling up................ 😪

.That 'Ignore' option is a godsend
Silly bollox announced that he put me and another poster on ignore because we were criticising him. He then had to take me off ignore cause i started the matchday thread which he couldn;t get onto to do nothing but fucking criticize the players and manager :ROFLMAO:

His lack of self awareness was quite astounding. Stop criticising me so i can criticize every pass, cross, shot and fart.

Funny how we have a different view of the same game. I thought Saville played ok. agree the Arsenal loanee looks promising. Verdict on sharky is still out. Good reaction save, a very poor giving the pen away & looked like their goal was saveable. New players have had no time to bed in. Esse still on track to be a quality player. Standard & very annoying subs at 70 minutes (prefer at 60 myself).

Overall we looked improved and the players pressed well in the first half. A draw was a fair result.
I put Coops at fault (should have cleared it) for the pen. Agree he could have saved their goal though.

I put Coops at fault (should have cleared it) for the pen. Agree he could have saved their goal though.
I think maybe the shark persuaded Cooper to leave it for him by rushing out like that, and then not making it.
I’m sure Coops would have cleared it if another option had not presented itself.
I used to play in goal. Even at my level the golden rule was, if you come off your line, you absolutely must get the ball, or face the consequences.
Sharkey has broken this rule twice now resulting in one goal and one penalty.
Split second decision I know, but that’s what they are paid to do.

Silly bollox announced that he put me and another poster on ignore because we were criticising him. He then had to take me off ignore cause i started the matchday thread which he couldn;t get onto to do nothing but fucking criticize the players and manager :ROFLMAO:

His lack of self awareness was quite astounding. Stop criticising me so i can criticize every pass, cross, shot and fart.
Usually I'd just scroll through his half a dozen paragraphs (the minimum for LwtL) which weren't witty, interesting or educational, they just come across as a boring analysis on a loop.

As for criticism of other posters, who gave him as good as he gave, he lost the plot at some point.Maybe a stint off here and any other social media platforms might do him him some good and come back with a better outlook and less criticism of GR, players, other posters, passes, team selections and whole damn football world, except for the Spotters down the road.😆