Just back ( short version)

I think maybe the shark persuaded Cooper to leave it for him by rushing out like that, and then not making it.
I’m sure Coops would have cleared it if another option had not presented itself.
I used to play in goal. Even at my level the golden rule was, if you come off your line, you absolutely must get the ball, or face the consequences.
Sharkey has broken this rule twice now resulting in one goal and one penalty.
Split second decision I know, but that’s what they are paid to do.
I understand your point BP. I used to play CB and I would taken responsibility to clear and not deferred to the keeper especially as the attacker was closing in fast.

I put Coops at fault (should have cleared it) for the pen. Agree he could have saved their goal though.
I agree, I would even go as far as say he’s mistakes costs us the game. My opinion is based purely on six minutes of highlights, but as I have created life in less time, my opinion is perfectly valid. 😉

He was at fault for the pen. Cooper your a defender, do your job. I hate all this shepherding bollocks. Just hoof it into row z.

Their goal, he stood off and then did that wafting your outside leg at a ball played down the side of you, that Stansfield run on to and scored.

as for the disallowed goal. Duck you fucker.

Harsh? Maybe.

I agree, I would even go as far as say he’s mistakes costs us the game. My opinion is based purely on six minutes of highlights, but as I have created life in less time, my opinion is perfectly valid. 😉

He was at fault for the pen. Cooper your a defender, do your job. I hate all this shepherding bollocks. Just hoof it into row z.

Their goal, he stood off and then did that wafting your outside leg at a ball played down the side of you, that Stansfield run on to and scored.

as for the disallowed goal. Duck you fucker.

Harsh? Maybe.
Harsh but unfortunately true. ☹️

Cheers Phil

Enjoyed the 'short version' ........... will the 'long version' be along before the Leeds game?

:thumbup:

Never understood the bullying thing. 13 year olds being bullied online by classmates is one thing, but grown men on a forum for football fans? How the fuck can you be bullied? I know half a dozen or so on here in person, but with the greatest of respect I couldn't give a fuck what the rest of you think about me. It's a place to come for a laugh, take the piss and sometimes discuss football.. it's not a popularity contest is it.

I personally think this Forum is great. I love hearing people's opinions and views on the team/club.

For me, during Covid especially this Forum really helped me deal with what was going on and also gave me a great sense of normality whilst living out of the norms of life... without sounding like a wet flannel.

For me, who doesn't know anyone on here (Other than Mama), whose like my Millwall Nan! I tend to be very familiar with people's usernames/names on here, which helps me remember. So I find it a real shame, that some people who I had seen post etc over my time on here, feel as though they need to leave due to some disagreements, regardless of how negative or bizarre a point is.

This isn't a dig or me preaching, as I know most of you are my elder. More a plea that you all keep doing what you do best, and to the posters who perhaps do take things a little personal at the time... to remember that you're reading the post in your head, and if you're already pissed off, it'll always come across a certain way, to perhaps how it was meant.

I just think we all have one thing in common, a love for our club. Which I can imagine everyone has a different view, perspective and experience of, but something I most certainly embrace, as you can never know too much!

Hopefully no one cringed to death reading this lol.

I personally think this Forum is great. I love hearing people's opinions and views on the team/club.

For me, during Covid especially this Forum really helped me deal with what was going on and also gave me a great sense of normality whilst living out of the norms of life... without sounding like a wet flannel.

For me, who doesn't know anyone on here (Other than Mama), whose like my Millwall Nan! I tend to be very familiar with people's usernames/names on here, which helps me remember. So I find it a real shame, that some people who I had seen post etc over my time on here, feel as though they need to leave due to some disagreements, regardless of how negative or bizarre a point is.

This isn't a dig or me preaching, as I know most of you are my elder. More a plea that you all keep doing what you do best, and to the posters who perhaps do take things a little personal at the time... to remember that you're reading the post in your head, and if you're already pissed off, it'll always come across a certain way, to perhaps how it was meant.

I just think we all have one thing in common, a love for our club. Which I can imagine everyone has a different view, perspective and experience of, but something I most certainly embrace, as you can never know too much!

Hopefully no one cringed to death reading this lol.
We all have opinions , quite often different to others. Would be weird if we all agreed the same all the time , in fact it would be bloody boring. As you said we all love Millwall.

We all have opinions , quite often different to others. Would be weird if we all agreed the same all the time , in fact it would be bloody boring. As you said we all love Millwall.
It’s a strength of this Forum that many different opinions can be expressed and I’m for that 👍

What I’m not too keen on is when it gets personal.

By all means voice an opinion but let’s cut out the insults, it’s very unedifying 🙏

I bite and get offended to quickly and easy when my club or it's fans are being slagged off. More so if it's nearly a constant which it almost was with LWTL who i actuallly got on with and shared many a jovial PM with. He spent a lot of time having a pop at our team and manager and it wound me up. It also served to dampen my faith in our team.

He really only ever commented on and high lighted all the negative stuff with our team. He clearly disliked Rowett which i think clouded his views and made him pessimistic. The Millwall i know stick together and also understand as a club in this league we are bound by limitations. LWTL wasn't one of those people.

He was rarely happy with anything Milwall. He even slagged off Rowett and the team after a win in one post last season. It actually made me think was he a troll. We won for fucks sake, the world is a better place etc but not for Ron manager. Again that shit dampens my mood. certainly when i'm buzzing cause wall have won.

He certainly took the wind out of my sails a few times and sucked the optimism/ open mindedness away. It was tiring. I did put him ignore a few months back. Doing that made the forum a nicer place to visit. I foolishly took him off ignore a few weeks which was a mistake.

I actually though it was me being too sensistive and defensive about my club that made us clash. Then i recently noticed more posters having crossed words with him and having a go. Some of those that were having a go back are what i consider to be the most tolereant , reserved, easy going and calmest posters on here. These people and myself were accused of being bullies by LWTL. All it was was other posters disagreeing with him and questioning his posts, isn't that how a forum/ debate works?

If your're nearly continuously getting challenged and pissing people off for what you're posting then you need to evaluate things and ask yourself why it's happening. If the conclusion you come to is that you're being bullied then, for the moment at least a forum full of loyal, passionate, straight speaking and in my opinion highly intelligent and well read people probably isn't the place to be.

We have always called a spade a spade and don't suffer strings. If that is now considered to be bullying then i give up.

I will have a think and work on calming my temper and combativeness' which can let me down at times.

Last edited:
Fuck knows why he named me as some kind of cyber criminal, I rarely replied to his posts only when I could be arsed to comment on the latest nonsense. Most of the time I’d just scroll down through paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of bollocks.

If you ask me his basic knowledge of football and Millwall was quite poor, he’s one of those strings who will Google the most obscure things then post about it like he’s some kind of font of footballing knowledge trying to impress everyone. I’m pretty certain he used to post on here under another guise and got fucked off after posting that he was glad when bods got lifted for the Everton thing.

Writing out a resignation speech like anyone gives a shit. What a fucking wally.

He will be pissed off tonight that he gave us all a 'Dear John' letter. One thing he loved (as most of us do), is a good laugh and piss take when the Spotters are in trouble and 'No Life' goes into meltdown. They got beaten by Crawley, 4-3 tonight. He must be itching to jump right back into the MO Saddle...

:ROFLMAO:

I’m pretty certain he used to post on here under another guise and got fucked off after posting that he was glad when bods got lifted for the Everton thing.
I vaguely remember that now mate. Very strange thing to say and something best kept to yourself.

Writing out a resignation speech like anyone gives a shit. What a fucking wally.
It did make me smile :) A Millwall forum probably isn't the best place to go if you're looking for sympathy :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Staff online

Members online