Joe Edwards - The new gaffer

He clearly has his own identity from the interview, while some of the current squad have been good servants they are technically just not good enough unless you want to play kick bollock and bite football. He will need a couple of windows to transform that but the bones of the squad and what has been brought in can adapt and are technically good on the ball, casper, flemming, honeyman, etc. I am extremely excited it wont be a quick fix, stay up and build

Encouraging interview and 26 minutes long with a few difficult questions which he responded to well. Feeling a bit old after watching it though :confused:

Most wanted a new forward thinking attack minded manager, and he seems to be fitting the bill. Needs to be backed fully as the road will undoubtably be bumpy, specially as it's his first go at being the head honcho.

Bit like Silver I had doubts, but fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound. Sure our squad can play good football.

Encouraging interview and 26 minutes long with a few difficult questions which he responded to well. Feeling a bit old after watching it though :confused:

Most wanted a new forward thinking attack minded manager, and he seems to be fitting the bill. Needs to be backed fully as the road will undoubtably be bumpy, specially as it's his first go at being the head honcho.

Bit like Silver I had doubts, but fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound. Sure our squad can play good football.
One thing I'm worried about with Edward's was how he handled press questions especially when it comes to us,one wrong word and he will lose the fans

Very familiar with James as he calls him Jimmy already!

He clearly has his own identity from the interview, while some of the current squad have been good servants they are technically just not good enough unless you want to play kick bollock and bite football. He will need a couple of windows to transform that but the bones of the squad and what has been brought in can adapt and are technically good on the ball, casper, flemming, honeyman, etc. I am extremely excited it wont be a quick fix, stay up and build
‘Stay up and build’- that’s it in a nutshell.

Where’s the interview that’s 27 minutes mate? Only seen a short one

One thing I'm worried about with Edward's was how he handled press questions especially when it comes to us,one wrong word and he will lose the fans
Worrying unnecessarily about something that may or may not happen. That way lies madness ,if not ulcers.🤣
Seems a sensible bloke to me ,don't fret lad.

That's the spirit.........., that feel good factor of having a new manager almost lasted 10 hours. We cant be having that.
So you don’t want me to remind you that the last manager we appointed (from outside the club) with this much limited experience was Lomas?

Worrying unnecessarily about something that may or may not happen. That way lies madness ,if not ulcers.🤣
Seems a sensible bloke to me ,don't fret lad.
He’s been through a rigorous selection process 👍