Joe Edwards - The new gaffer

Went up to Sheffield yesterday, was just so refreshing to see Millwall playing with a spring in their step....not looking like they've got the world on their shoulders.The win was a bonus.Onwards and upwards......hopefully. Also what an arrogant chairman, having his name on constant running thro the game on the advertising boards!!!!!!
He's Even got his name on the seats to our left..

Great start but I wonder how things would have panned out if Wednesday hadn’t blown their early chance when they had 4 against our 2 and blasted over the bar?
But they did blow it.
After the fact everything becomes irrelevant , you can what if till the cows come home ,won't make a blind bit of difference.
I feel more oncl8ned to enjoy the win and lively ,for a change, performance , whilst acknowledging the fact that there will be much tougher tests coming along.
COYL

That can be said about any game, ever. In the history of football.

Why not just enjoy what’s been delivered.........

Blimey......
I’m enjoying it !

All that I was wondering is, looking forward, if by being more positive we could leaving ourselves open to counter-attacking, especially early in the game 🤷‍♂️

Went up to Sheffield yesterday, was just so refreshing to see Millwall playing with a spring in their step....not looking like they've got the world on their shoulders.The win was a bonus.Onwards and upwards......hopefully. Also what an arrogant chairman, having his name on constant running thro the game on the advertising boards!!!!!!
👍

I’m enjoying it !

All that I was wondering is, looking forward, if by being more positive we could leaving ourselves open to counter-attacking, especially early in the game 🤷‍♂️
You have to say we grew into the game. It got better the further it went. Yes they missed a few but that’s usually us, but not yesterday. We know not every game will go like yesterday, but I feel our football will be more entertaining and watchable albeit we have some mistakes that cost us. That’s football.

A very mature head for a relatively young coach. And obviously setting expectations. 😉

A very mature head for a relatively young coach. And obviously setting expectations. 😉

As long as Morris ain't Dancing. Otherwise they will end up selling those silly coloured Clogs' with little bells on them in the club shop.
,a bit behind the times,just like the club shop,
Clogs out of stock except non binary size 16,
Rainbow maypole ribbons òn special offer,show your receipt and get a "freebie"
In the Five Bells!

I quite like how he makes the supporters aware of what's going on with the squad tactically wise, and ultimately, what the intended end game is all about.

It makes you wonder how long ago the top men at the club decided we need to change direction? Because after the last 8/9 years of the style we were mostly playing, it's all quite radical the direction Edwards hopes to take the squad.