James Berylson

This is fantastic news after the terrible tragedy of his father passing away. His statement was exactly what any Millwall fan wanted to hear. He is not John, he is much younger and less experienced, but make no mistake, this is the best possible outcome. He will have my total support.

What a great family the Berylson’s are. Cannot imagine the time and effort in the last 17 years they have put in, let alone the financial aspect of operating a Championship football club. The Berylsons are worthy of the highest respect that Millwall FC can give them , cannot anymore foresee a future when they are not associated with the club.
Best Wishes to our new chairman JB and the Berylsons Legacy.

This is spot on. Well said.

When I was reading that statement, I too shed a tear even though I am in work.
So proud of the Berylson family and we couldn't have had a more respectable man at the helm than JB.
The term "Great" is often used unnecessarily these days, but John was and still is a great man and the greatest chairman we have had at Millwall.
Although it is a sad time at the club at the moment, it fills me with a bit of pride at the tributes on here and by the players to John.
Now James steps into his shoes and will take The Lions on from here.
Good Luck to him. I am sure he will make his family proud.

A chip off the old block! I wasn't aware that James has been on the board for the last ten year, very encouraging and welcome news indeed. I wish him all the very best.

We are family we are Millwall

He gets us

We fear no foe
“John Berylson, our Chairman, had dreams for this club. He had a vision and a plan, and I am fiercely determined and passionate about continuing his work and building on this foundation.” I’m wondering what exactly the vision and plan are? It’s not on the website like you see with private and public companies.

“John Berylson, our Chairman, had dreams for this club. He had a vision and a plan, and I am fiercely determined and passionate about continuing his work and building on this foundation.” I’m wondering what exactly the vision and plan are? It’s not on the website like you see with private and public companies.
Whatever vision and plan it was is working and I,m sure JB junior knows what to do to get to the next stage.
JB always stated that it was a long term plan (and rightly so) so don't expect miracles overnight

We know about the training ground and we have seen how the regen might look so I assume it is those projects he is talking about whilst keeping the club moving in the same direction.

We know about the training ground and we have seen how the regen might look so I assume it is those projects he is talking about whilst keeping the club moving in the same direction.
Yes they are projects but to what end? Our vision should be a statement that succinctly expresses the club’s purpose by defining its primary long-term goals (no pun intended).

For example, this is Microsoft’s

to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.