James Berylson

“We are Millwall, we are family”

Sums up how everyone at Millwall thinks and is as synonymous as “we fear no foe”

like supporting Millwall is passed from father/mother to son/daughter so is the chairmanship

We are proud to have you as our chairman James and you will make your father proud too

must remember my sunglasses for the 12th August suspect there may not be a dry eye in the Den

What a great family the Berylson’s are. Cannot imagine the time and effort in the last 17 years they have put in, let alone the financial aspect of operating a Championship football club. The Berylsons are worthy of the highest respect that Millwall FC can give them , cannot anymore foresee a future when they are not associated with the club.
Best Wishes to our new chairman JB and the Berylsons Legacy.

We are fortunate indeed, however............

That first game v Bristol.
I don’t doubt that the whole ground will be chanting JB’s name.

James will do well to hold it together.

Welcome James, onwards and upwards.
So glad to have you and the Berylson family steering the ship........

Millwall: A club like no other.

Come on you lions 🦁

What a great family the Berylson’s are. Cannot imagine the time and effort in the last 17 years they have put in, let alone the financial aspect of operating a Championship football club. The Berylsons are worthy of the highest respect that Millwall FC can give them , cannot anymore foresee a future when they are not associated with the club.
Best Wishes to our new chairman JB and the Berylsons Legacy.
“The Berylsons are worthy of the highest respect” as role models for the football world I would venture. Dignity, compassion, integrity, humility and equality are in their blood. They will receive a warm loving welcome on the 12th and acknowledgment at the 70th minute. They add enormously to what makes us proud to be Wall and we’ll make John proud as he looks down on us on the day.