Foxes v Lions Match thread Wed 7-45pm KO

Probably David Forde
That is what I thought, that's a long time to go without a top keeper and as you say, we had years of having good ones.
The positive side of Sarkic is that you don't get signed up by Villa and Wolves if you havn't got potential and he has only played 78 games which is around 2 seasons so he hopefully has room for improvement and soon.

& finally (or maybe not) what was all the coin throwing about? I presume it was just from the Leicester degenerates. Pathetic & as usual the old bill only had their cameras on our fans

Hutchison is the only player that seems to have leadership qualities but his best days are sadly behind him. I think it has a huge baring on the team and another problem to add to a list that seems to be getting longer.
I agree with that. He is another example of a leader that we want to see at Millwall.
Yet another bargain signing by the club.
Never let's us down and someone you'd want in the trenches with you. It will be a sad day when he leaves us.

Not according to Purley
Watch Richarlison’s goal against Forest tonight.

Similar cross to Leicester’s (albeit from the right side), keeper comes, gets nowhere near it, Richarlison heads home. If the keeper had stayed on his line, he still wouldn’t have got to it👎

So as I posted earlier, in those type of scenarios the keeper is often in a no win situation 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Watch Richarlison’s goal against Forest tonight.

Similar cross to Leicester’s (albeit from the right side), keeper comes, gets nowhere near it, Richarlison heads home. If the keeper had stayed on his line, he still wouldn’t have got to it👎

So as I posted earlier, in those type of scenarios the keeper is often in a no win situation 🤷‍♂️
Re Sarkic, if he had stayed on his line he would have easily got to it, the ball went 5 foot up in the air, he could have walked across to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Re Sarkic, if he had stayed on his line he would have easily got to it, the ball went 5 foot up in the air, he could have walked across to it

I agree he would have gathered the header but you missed my point which was when the cross is hit Sarkic wouldn’t have known it was going to be a poor header and if he had stayed on his line and the header was as good Bradshaw’s he wouldn’t have got that either.

So what does he do next time? Assume our CDs will clear the cross; assume if they don’t the header is going to be poor or come for it?

What happens next time when he doesn’t come for the ball and an opponent heads home?

I still think those type of crosses are difficult to defend and ALL keepers are in a no win situation 🤷‍♂️

I agree he would have gathered the header but you missed my point which was when the cross is hit Sarkic wouldn’t have known it was going to be a poor header and if he had stayed on his line and the header was as good Bradshaw’s he wouldn’t have got that either.

So what does he do next time? Assume our CDs will clear the cross; assume if they don’t the header is going to be poor or come for it?

What happens next time when he doesn’t come for the ball and an opponent heads home?

I still think those type of crosses are difficult to defend and ALL keepers are in a no win situation 🤷‍♂️
Agree with most of what your're saying but needs to be more decisive and dont dither,worst ways ball ends up in net (as it did weds).
Should i stay or should i go??Generally good keepers make they're mind up and clatter every fucker in the way to get to the ball,normally getting a free kick if any contact on way out,although whether stroud would give us the benefit of the doubt is highly debatable taking into account his obvious bias for anyone but Miĺlwall!

As others have said, Sarkic was indecisive. Having decided to come he needed to commit fully not get stuck in no man's land. Similar story for Cardiff's goal on Saturday.